Assistant Manager - Resourcing Analytics
The Resourcing Analytics Assistant Manager supports Senior Management in the Resourcing team. Main responsibilities include Reconciliations, Bid updating, Data Warehousing, day to day operations reporting and providing a base for Operational and Finance decision making. The role will work closely between the Resourcing and Finance teams to ensure accurate reporting across the business so being a good communicator is key. The role will be supporting teams in Montreal and the UK, so working hours on UK (or Montreal) time would be desirable to allow cross over in working hours with management.
- Day to day operational reporting required by the Global Head of Resourcing
- Updating Management dashboards and providing valuable insights with visualisations
- Improve operational efficiency by streamlining processes and enhancing reporting automation processes with VBA, Python and Macros
- Resource Planning (Forecast and actual roster management)
- Assisting with reconciliations between data sets, providing operational side support to finance teams
- Assist with internal and external audits
- Prepare ad-hoc analyses and work on special projects when requested
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic ideally with some analytical responsibilities
- Full time MBA preferred
- Previous Production Experience (television or film) preferred.
- SAP knowledge, company schedule knowledge, data extraction, reconciliation
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Coding (VBA) to run macros, python knowledge for recon and automation
- Must be highly skilled on Microsoft Office (Excel/PowerPoint) and VBA, python
- Candidates must be motivated, extremely organized and detail oriented
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality for highly sensitive materials and details is key
- Strong follow through and able to anticipate issues before they arise
- Ability to multitask and juggle many competing priorities efficiently
- Excellent critical thinking skills
We are DNEG, one of the world’s leading visual effects and animation companies for the creation of award-winning feature film, television, and multiplatform content. We employ more than 10,000 people with worldwide offices and studios across North America (Los Angeles, Montréal, Toronto, Vancouver), Europe (London), Asia (Bangalore, Mohali, Chennai, Mumbai) and Australia (Sydney).