Updates Strategist, Health Performance Marketing
About the Role:
Dotdash Meredith is looking for an updates strategist with strong analytical and editorial skills to be a key contributor to our Health brands. In this role, you’ll work closely with our editorial and growth teams to create content briefs for new articles and our existing body of content. These content briefs are provided to our team of expert writers and editors to inform their content creation or updates.
This is a remote position, but applicants must live within the United States and be able to commit at least 20 hours per week (with a maximum weekly commitment of 40 hours). The rate is $30 per hour.
About Your Contributions:
- Analyzing keywords and creating content briefs with SEO and editorial best practices in mind.
- Maintaining strong relationships and daily communication with editorial and SEO staff, and freelance writers.
- At least four years of experience writing or editing in the health and wellness space (ideally consumer-friendly, actionable articles).
- Worked on SEO for a publisher or similar and you have a strong editorial instinct and confidence around what makes a piece of evergreen content successful.
- Able to easily adopt an established brand voice and adhere to strict brand and style guidelines.
- Strong grasp of grammar and AP style.
- Detail-oriented, deadline-focused, and able to work independently and accurately.
- Able to easily adopt an established brand voice and adhere to brand and style guidelines.
- Pro at competitive research—and love doing it.
- Know your way around SEMrush and Ahrefs.
- Bachelors degree required
Dotdash Meredith is the largest digital and print publisher in America. From mobile to magazines, nearly 200 million people trust us to help them make decisions, take action, and find inspiration. Dotdash Meredith’s over 40 iconic brands include PEOPLE, Better Homes & Gardens, Verywell, Food & Wine, The Spruce, Allrecipes, Byrdie, REAL SIMPLE, Investopedia, and Southern Living.
Dotdash Meredith embraces inclusivity and values our diverse community. We are committed to building a team based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
The Company requires employees entering its workplaces, performing work offsite, or attending a company sponsored event to verify and provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination. The Company will consider requests for reasonable accommodations as required by applicable law.