Dotdash is looking for a dynamic Tech Recruiter who will serve a vital role in shaping our Tech organization (Engineering, IT, Product and Design). This role reports into the Manager, Talent and will serve as a trusted advisor to hiring managers in executing search strategies, while helping to attract, engage and recruit top tech talent, ensuring a world-class candidate experience throughout the recruiting process.
About your contributions:
- Manage full cycle recruiting processes to meet hiring goals across all tech hiring, including designing and executing creative pipeline building strategies for both immediate and long-term hiring needs
- Establish relationships with leaders across Engineering, IT and Product, develop a deep understanding of their objectives, challenges and team structure
- Partner with Hiring Managers to create sourcing strategies focused on cultivating strong, diverse pipeline
- Working across the People team to collaborate on recruiting engagement opportunities
- Identify and participate in key industry and recruiting events to bridge the Dotdash brand with the tech community
- Lead and participate in ad-hoc projects as needed to elevate recruitment processes geared towards providing best-in-class hiring experiences for both candidates and interviewing teams
- A minimum of 4 years of full-cycle recruiting experience for a digital media or tech company
- In-house recruitment experience at a hyper-growth startup is ideal but not required
- Excellent organizational and data-driven project management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as collaboratively across all levels of the organization
- Customer service orientation with an ability to anticipate and react to needs of hiring managers
- Bachelor degree required
For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication. Our brands include Verywell, The Spruce, The Balance, Investopedia, Lifewire, Byrdie, MyDomaine, TripSavvy and ThoughtCo.
Dotdash embraces inclusivity and values our diverse community. We are committed to building a team based on qualifications, merit and business need. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.