Manager, Sales Marketing
About Your Role
For 20 years, Investopedia has educated and empowered millions of readers by helping them understand complex financial concepts, improve their investing skills and learn how to manage their money.
Investopedia is hiring a Manager, Sales Marketing to work closely with the Advertising Sales Team and be an integral part of driving revenue. You will oversee the client pitch process by demonstrating a thorough understanding of clients’ marketing objectives. You will then develop creative and effective solutions to achieve revenue goals. You are a ‘big idea’ storyteller, utilizing innovative products and data-driven insights to strategically position the brand to clients. This role reports directly to the Director, Sales Marketing.
About Your Contributions
- A “big idea” thinker with the ability to identify new go-to-market opportunities in collaboration with cross functional teams
- Strong writing and storytelling skills, with the ability to leverage data, insights and trends to draft a compelling narrative
- Partner with Sales, Client Services, Research and Design to develop RFPs, proposals & sponsorship programs that are customized to fit client objectives
- Oversee creation and development of all Investopedia sales collateral, one sheets and case studies highlighting custom solutions for display, mobile, video, and native/content executions
- A product expert on Investopedia’s suite of offerings
- Work with Digital Production to ensure a strong understanding of our Ad Product Suite, and seamless execution of custom programs
- 4-6 years of marketing experience, preferably in the financial services category
- Experience in proposal development from ideation to execution
- Strong Powerpoint skills, experience in comScore and Salesforce a plus
- Acute attention to detail, and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication. Our brands include Verywell, The Spruce, The Balance, Investopedia, Lifewire, TripSavvy, Byrdie, MyDomaine, Brides and ThoughtCo.
Please be aware of fraudulent recruiters offering opportunities at Dotdash. Note that any correspondence with a member of the Dotdash recruiting team will come from a @dotdash.com or a email@example.com account belonging to a Dotdash Recruiter. If you are in conversations for a job opportunity and wish to confirm its validity, please reach out directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dotdash embraces inclusivity and values our diverse community. We are committed to building a team based on qualifications, merit and business need. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.