About Your Role
Verywell is the destination for reliable, understandable, and credible health information and expert advice that always keeps why you came to us in mind. We’re looking for an Account Coordinator to play an integral role in growing new and existing business with the industry’s top health and pharmaceutical clients. With your critical thinking, tenacity and analytical skills, you will partner with account strategists, sales, marketing and ad operations to ensure our premium advertising campaigns exceed performance goals. You will leverage your strong communication skills to collaborate with internal teams and clients to bring campaigns to life to drive success for Verywell. You are a growth-oriented, positive self-starter that proactively uncovers ways we can improve our ad offerings and service we provide clients.
About Your Contributions
- Collaborate with account strategists and internal stakeholders to drive growth with existing accounts
- Forecast available ad inventory for proposals and evaluate inventory when proposals are closed
- Support our clients needs through reporting, storytelling with data and day-to-day requests Analyze campaign data and create optimization recommendations to meet clients’ goals
- Ensure campaigns are set up for success through flawless implementation in our order management system (DSM)
- 1-2 years of internship or media experience at an advertising agency, publisher or ad tech company
- Demonstrated success at working with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional organizational and prioritization skills with commitment to detail
- Motivated problem solver who will proactively troubleshoot and establish solutions
- Skilled at identifying larger trends from your data analysis and developing actionable insights
- Clear communicator with a positive, energetic attitude and relationship builder who has a constant focus on customer success.
- Proactive and ambitious with an eagerness to learn.
- Strong in Excel, experience in Salesforce and DSM is a plus
For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication. Our brands include Verywell, The Spruce, The Balance, Investopedia, Lifewire, TripSavvy and ThoughtCo.
Dotdash embraces inclusivity and values our diverse community. We are committed to building a team based on qualifications, merit and business need. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.