About Your Role
Dotdash is searching for an Executive Assistant to support a few members of our executive team. The role is ideal for a go-getter who can be flexible and nimble in our fast-paced, high growth digital media company. This role is responsible for maintaining multiple calendars, scheduling meetings with internal and external parties, coordinating travel, and tending to any other needs that pop up regularly. This role reports into the Executive Assistant Lead.
About Your Contributions
- Ensure a successful day-to-day workflow for your executives and their guests
- Manage multiple calendars, scheduling all meetings and personal engagements with expert finesse, and overseeing them through to completion
- Coordinate all travel arrangements for multiple executives
- Compile and submit expense reports in a timely manner
- Maintain relationships with Dotdash’s most important supporters, friends, and guests, communicating with them over multiple channels
- Stay up-to-date on company happenings and priorities, keeping your finger on the pulse of the organization's needs
- Assist in ad-hoc People-related projects; events, team outings, socials on an as-needed basis
- 2+ years of experience in an Executive Assistant role to a C-Suite executive
- Proven technical capabilities in Apple iOS, G-Suite, Concur, Egencia and related systems
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills are core talents of yours
- You have a natural sense of calm under pressure
- You thrive when you find solutions to tough problems
- Able to anticipate needs and work autonomously without much direction but also a team player
- You are the gatekeeper at all times
- An innate drive to delight and exceed expectations
- Able to recognize the tone of our brand and reflect it in your impeccable communications
- Optimistic, open minded approach to problem solving
For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication. Our brands include Verywell, The Spruce, The Balance, Investopedia, Lifewire, TripSavvy, Byrdie, MyDomaine, Brides, Liquor.com, and ThoughtCo.
Please be aware of fraudulent recruiters offering opportunities at Dotdash. Note that any correspondence with a member of the Dotdash recruiting team will come from a @dotdash.com or a firstname.lastname@example.org account belonging to a Dotdash Recruiter. If you are in conversations for a job opportunity and wish to confirm its validity, please reach out directly to email@example.com.
Dotdash embraces inclusivity and values our diverse community. We are committed to building a team based on qualifications, merit and business need. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.