Manager, Technical Recruiting
Dotdash is looking for a dynamic Technical Recruiting Manager who will define and own the recruiting strategy for all hiring across the tech and product organizations. This role reports into the VP, People and will serve as a trusted partner to the CTO, SVP of Product and hiring managers in executing search strategies to hit our hiring targets, while ensuring a world-class candidate experience throughout the recruiting process.
About your contributions:
- Manage full cycle recruiting processes to meet hiring goals across all tech hiring, including designing and executing creative pipeline building strategies for both immediate and long-term hiring needs
- Establish relationships with leaders across engineering, IT and product, develop a deep understanding of their objectives, challenges and team structures
- Revamp recruiting processes where needed to set appropriate velocity and ensure a best-in-class hiring experience for candidates and hiring managers
- Define recruiting metrics that monitor the overall health, performance and effectiveness of the team and processes
- Research and develop ways to eliminate bias from the hiring process to cultivate inclusive practices and decision making
- Collaborate with People team partners
- Stay on top of competitive landscape
- Identify and participate in industry and recruiting events to build the Dotdash employment brand
- 6-8 years of full-cycle tech recruiting experience for a digital media or tech company
- In-house recruitment experience at a hyper-growth startup is ideal but not required
- Proven track record sourcing and hiring passive candidates
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to understand and communicate complex technical requirements
- Passion for keeping up with industry trends and the latest sourcing methods and tools
- Confidence to jump in and move on open requisitions with a sense of urgency
- Excellent organizational and data-driven project management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to motivate and collaborate with others
- Bachelor degree required
For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication. Our brands include Verywell, The Spruce, The Balance, Investopedia, Lifewire, Byrdie, MyDomaine, TripSavvy and ThoughtCo.
Dotdash embraces inclusivity and values our diverse community. We are committed to building a team based on qualifications, merit and business need. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.