About Your Role:
As a Programmatic Analyst, you will empower the Dotdash programmatic team to make data-driven decisions and gain valuable insights into our business. Our programmatic team is incredibly data-driven and closely integrated with our data operations, engineering and science teams. At the same time, we interface regularly with the sales, finance and senior management teams. If you’re looking to make an impact on one of Dotdash’s largest and fastest-growing revenue streams, then this is the team to join.
About Your Contributions:
- The go-to analyst on day-to-day business decisions for our display revenue workstream
- An integral partner on building the team’s larger display revenue tooling strategy and road map
- Creator of dashboards that empower the revenue team to identify insights and make smarter business decisions (i.e. dashboards for PMP deals, overall programmatic rates and direct-programmatic yield management)
- The liaison between our partners on all data integrations internally and externally, clearly communicating data delays, errors or needs
- You have at least 2 years of full-time work experience, preferably in the business intelligence/analytics space
- You have strong communication skills and have shown it through working across different teams and influencing business decisions
- You are comfortable with SQL, Excel and/or Python/R
- You have a knack for data visualization that are easy for end users to understand and for communicating insights to non-technical stakeholders
- You love using data to inform business decisions
- You are a quick learner and adapt easily to change
- Some understanding of ETLs and the data integration process preferred
- Familiarity with the programmatic advertising space preferred but not required
- College degree required
For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication. Our brands include Verywell, The Spruce, The Balance, Investopedia, Lifewire, TripSavvy, Byrdie, MyDomaine, Brides and ThoughtCo.
Please be aware of fraudulent recruiters offering opportunities at Dotdash. Note that any correspondence with a member of the Dotdash recruiting team will come from a @dotdash.com or a firstname.lastname@example.org account belonging to a Dotdash Recruiter. If you are in conversations for a job opportunity and wish to confirm its validity, please reach out directly to email@example.com.
Dotdash embraces inclusivity and values our diverse community. We are committed to building a team based on qualifications, merit and business need. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.