About Your Role:
The Account Strategist will play an integral role in bringing our client’s campaigns to life and ensuring that we meet and exceed their goals. You will leverage strong communication skills, an analytical eye, and a solution-oriented mindset to grow our business with major Fortune 500 clients. Through consultation both externally with clients, and internally with integrated teams, you will lead account strategy. You are a self-starter that looks for proactive ways to provide the best possible client service to ultimately grow our partnerships.
About Your Contributions:
- Collaborate with internal business partners and stakeholders to craft thoughtful and strategic responses to client RFPs
- Utilize industry, client, and historical campaign insights to provide consultative account recommendations both pre and post-sale
- Embody white glove service to our clients and serve as the internal and external point of contact for execution
- Partner with Ad Operations for impeccable order implementation, creative QA, and optimization
- Diligently monitor campaign delivery and performance; identify proactive optimization recommendations to maximize client satisfaction and upsell opportunity
- Two or more years of experience at an advertising agency or publisher
- Demonstrated success at working with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional organizational and prioritization skills with commitment to detail
- Motivated problem solver who will proactively troubleshoot and create solutions
- Skilled at identifying larger trends from your data analysis and developing actionable insights
- Strong communicator and relationship builder who has a constant focus on customer success
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Positive attitude and driven to make things happen (and have a ton of fun along the way)
- Experience working in the beauty space is a plus
For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication. Our brands include Verywell, The Spruce, The Balance, Investopedia, Lifewire, Byrdie, MyDomaine, TripSavvy and ThoughtCo.
Dotdash embraces inclusivity and values our diverse community. We are committed to building a team based on qualifications, merit and business need. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.