Manager of Sales Marketing, Finance
About Your Role:
For 20 years, Investopedia & The Balance have educated and empowered millions of readers by helping them understand complex financial concepts, improve their investing skills, and learn how to manage their money.
The Dotdash Finance sales team, primarily responsible for selling Investopedia & The Balance, in addition to the Dotdash Network, is hiring a Manager, Sales Marketing to work on our Ad Sales Marketing team.
About Your Contributions:
- Develop RFP proposals, meeting presentations and proactive pitch programs for multiple clients each week
- Liaise with Sales, Client Services, Research, and Design & Digital Production in the development of the materials
- Attend RFP kick off meetings to gather information necessary to create compelling proposal decks: proactively ask questions, participate in suggesting ideas, and find solutions to meet clients’ goals
- Facilitate the collection of all necessary information from various internal departments (Product, Design, Planning, Production, Research, etc.)
- Obtain feedback from sales to understand client reaction, to continually improve and refine our pitches.
- Become an expert on Dotdash Finance properties and our suite of ad products and capabilities
- 4+ years of digital ad sales marketing or relevant ad agency experience
- Excellent Powerpoint & Keynote skills
- Organized, a strong attention to detail, and ability to thrive in a deadline driven environment
- A curiosity to learn and a desire to become an expert on Dotdash’s offerings
- Experience in proposal development from ideation to execution
- Strong writing and storytelling skills
- Experience in comScore and Google Analytics a plus
For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication. Our brands include Verywell, The Spruce, The Balance, Investopedia, Lifewire, TripSavvy, Byrdie, MyDomaine, Brides and ThoughtCo.
Please be aware of fraudulent recruiters offering opportunities at Dotdash. Note that any correspondence with a member of the Dotdash recruiting team will come from a @dotdash.com or a firstname.lastname@example.org account belonging to a Dotdash Recruiter. If you are in conversations for a job opportunity and wish to confirm its validity, please reach out directly to email@example.com.
Dotdash embraces inclusivity and values our diverse community. We are committed to building a team based on qualifications, merit and business need. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status