Director, Program Management, Brand Partnerships
About The Role:
Dotdash is looking for a self-motivated, detail-oriented post-sale team lead for our Program Management, Brand Partnerships team. You’re a natural leader that can juggle numerous projects at once while maintaining a cool composure, and will not hesitate to get in the weeds when necessary. You understand the value proposition of branded content, as well as how to effectively produce and integrate it within various editorial landscapes. You will manage the entire team and report into the VP of Product.
Our sold custom programs feature a diverse range of clients that extend across Dotdash’s vertical sites. The Director, Program Management is entrenched within the creative, product and sales departments in order to bring custom programs to life. You will own custom products and content formats for including but not limited to sponsorships, branded and native content and rich media units.
About Your Contributions:
- Management of a team of Program Managers, ensuring campaigns are meeting milestones and deadlines
- Act as product owner for custom programs running across Dotdash’s 9 verticals: Byrdie, Brides, MyDomaine, Investopedia, The Balance, The Spruce, Verywell, Tripsavvy, Lifewire and Thought Co.
- Understand the project vision, assess requirements of the project to develop the scope/timelines, milestones and specific deliverables to effectively and efficiently ensure all sold projects are executed on time and to a high standard
- Estimates and tracks all production costs to ensure that services are performed within budget and healthy program margins are maintained
- Understand the program KPIs, assess requirements to develop and evolve production plans and timelines through launch
- Partner with revenue, creative, editorial, video, product, and dev/QA to ensure smooth execution process
- Consistently bring a positive outlook and strong leadership presence to the broader team
- 5+ years experience producing custom branded content programs and management of team members within this space
- Solid understanding of advertising industries and digital media
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint or Keynote
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while remaining detail-oriented and organized
- Bachelor’s Degree required
For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication. Our brands include Verywell, The Spruce, The Balance, Investopedia, Lifewire, TripSavvy, Byrdie, MyDomaine, Brides and ThoughtCo.
Please be aware of fraudulent recruiters offering opportunities at Dotdash. Note that any correspondence with a member of the Dotdash recruiting team will come from a @dotdash.com or a firstname.lastname@example.org account belonging to a Dotdash Recruiter. If you are in conversations for a job opportunity and wish to confirm its validity, please reach out directly to email@example.com.
Dotdash embraces inclusivity and values our diverse community. We are committed to building a team based on qualifications, merit and business need. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.