Sr./ Account Strategist, Verywell
About Your Role
Verywell is the destination for reliable, understandable, and credible health information and expert advice. We’re looking for an Account Strategist to play an integral role in growing new and existing business with the industry’s top health and pharmaceutical clients. With your critical thinking, tenacity and analytical skills, you will partner with sales, marketing and ad operations to ensure our premium advertising campaigns exceed performance goals. You will leverage your strong communication skills to collaborate with internal teams and clients to bring campaigns to life to drive success for Verywell. You are a growth-oriented, positive self-starter that proactively uncovers ways we can improve our ad offerings and service we provide clients.
About Your Contributions:
- Be the subject matter expert for all aspects of the client and embody white glove service as the internal and external point of contact for execution
- Ensure that the client’s strategy is communicated, understood and work across all teams to execute against client KPIs.
- Collaborate with internal business partners and stakeholders to craft thoughtful and strategic responses to client RFPs
- Proactively keep management, the sales team and clients advised of statuses on all components of current projects and campaigns.
- Utilize industry, client, and historical campaign insights to provide consultative account recommendations both pre and post-sale
- Reconcile billing and campaign delivery on a monthly basis with internal and external finance teams.
- Partner with Ad Operations for impeccable order implementation, creative QA, and optimization
- Diligently monitor campaign delivery and performance; identify proactive optimization recommendations to maximize client satisfaction and upsell opportunity
- 5+ years of experience at an advertising agency, publisher or ad tech company
- Demonstrated success at working with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional organizational and prioritization skills with commitment to detail
- Motivated problem solver who will proactively troubleshoot and create solutions
- Skilled at identifying larger trends from your data analysis and developing actionable insights
- Strong communicator and relationship builder who has a constant focus on customer success
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Positive attitude and driven to make things happen (and have a ton of fun along the way)
- College degree required
For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication. Our brands include Verywell, The Spruce, The Balance, Investopedia, Lifewire, TripSavvy, Byrdie, MyDomaine, Brides and ThoughtCo.
Please be aware of fraudulent recruiters offering opportunities at Dotdash. Note that any correspondence with a member of the Dotdash recruiting team will come from a @dotdash.com or a email@example.com account belonging to a Dotdash Recruiter. If you are in conversations for a job opportunity and wish to confirm its validity, please reach out directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dotdash embraces inclusivity and values our diverse community. We are committed to building a team based on qualifications, merit and business need. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status