Mortgage Branch Manager
The Producing Branch Manager is a leader who will be responsible for delivering people and production objectives for assigned territory/region. The select incumbent will oversee the planning, management, process optimization, training, program implementation, recruiting and selection of the sales force to meet territory and business goals. The position will work closely with Loan Officers to increase business volume, build strong client relationships and to effectively hire good people to ensure the success of the team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review, control, and reports on general ledger activity.
- Meets all revenue goals monthly, quarterly and yearly.
- Originate applications and setting appointments for new clients; closing loans for personal production.
- Produce mortgage leads for the branch by contacting previous and potential customers, realtors, builders, and appraisers to build and maintain positive relationships.
- Properly forecast and utilize strategic recruiting techniques to build strong origination and support staff.
- Actively coaching and advising branch Loan Originators on loan programs and sales techniques in order to reach individual/branch monthly and annual goals. Participating in the leadership development program.
- Assist in the development and training of personnel, including performance reviews, giving constructive feedback, and administering correction action processes.
- Consistently evaluate loan files and assist Loan Originators on the follow-up process on turned down loans.
- Ensure that the office is operating in a safe and effective manner
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities):
- Minimum of five years’ mortgage originating experience in current lending environment
- Previous management experience preferred.
- Candidates will possess excellent communication skills, high integrity, and ethical standards
- Seasoned ability to motivate a team to drive business and manage to bottom line profitability
- We seek candidates who demonstrate an understanding of the importance of top quality customer service.
- Successful candidates must have a driven personality accompanied by a demonstrated track record of reaching management presence and sales goals.