We are a lender with over 30 years’ experience that has a solid product mix, exceptional service, and competitive pricing. We stand by our core values of treating others with respect, being solution driven, working with integrity, a sense of urgency and above all, taking pride in the work that we do.
Why Join Doorway?
Producer360 Program: When you become a Doorway producer and opt-in on our PRODUCER360 Program, you get to focus on what you do best - BUILDING RELATIONSHIPS and SOURCING NEW LOANS. Let us show you the formula that creates a million-dollar producer.
Deal Desk: A dedicated underwriter answering guideline and scenario questions before submission to capture market share.
Social Media Auto-Pilot: A program designed to get your digital marketing created and deliver content so you can focus on your pipeline.
Top-of-the-line Technology: We surround you with top-notch operational support.
Total Service Support: Our dedicated IT team keeps our processes running smoothly and ensures our LO's are on the cutting edge of this industry’s tech.
Learn to Lead: Our leadership development program can help you boost your skills or learn new ones, all under the guidance of our skilled execs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide award-winning customer service.
- Identify prospective customers through self-sourcing with new and referral business.
- Conduct thorough follow-up, close sales, and advise customers of next steps.
- Stay current on new products available for customers.
- Effective communication with internal and external partners involved in the loan process.
- Active NMLS license in your current state of employment; as required by SAFE Mortgage Licensing Act.
- Minimum 1 year of related professional experience.
- Proven successful track record of accomplishments in originating loans and meeting sales goals.
- Strong communication skills (verbal/written/listening/presentation).
- Ability to multitask, problem solve, and efficiently manage time in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledgeable with personal computers and applicable software
- Team player with the ability to thrive in a structured and competitive environment.