Mill Supervisor IV
Provide first level supervision on shift, and coordinate the activities of the hourly employees engaged in paper production.
QUALIFICATIONS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- A minimum of 5 years of paper making experience
- College degree preferred, if no degree must have successfully passed the TABE, CRC or Nowlin exam
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing conditions
- Must be able to prioritize well and assign resources appropriately
For this job an advanced level of knowledge is needed in safety, papermaking, maintenance planning, scheduling, quality assurance and continuous improvement, and proficient computer skills (word, excel)
Demonstrated ability to manage by influencing, work within a group as a team member with the ability to lead by example while ensuring employee accountability to all department requirements.