Business Analyst, IT
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our IT Project Delivery Team. This role will focus on providing standardized solutions in complex environments. This role will require a broad range of skill sets including business analyst, documentation, project planning and implementation. This role is responsible for collaborating with others to compose creative and critical analytical solutions and to ensure quality deliverables for customers. This role is responsible for delivering to project plans and creating quality deliverables proposing solutions by contributing to the development of a business aligned IT strategy through close collaboration with the IT and business teams
- ERP Applications, Implementation of Interfaces to integrate with different applications, databases, and technology platforms.
- Application testing, designing, planning and executing application testing strategies and best practices to ensure software quality throughout all stages of application development.
- Project management methodologies in defining the tasks as it relates to the functional modules.
- Software development lifecycle as it pertains to an ERP system.
- Act as a liaison between Business and IT teams.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Be able and willing to collaborate and communicate effectively in a team environment.
- Working with reporting tools to support data analytics.
- Data Modeling
- Ability to write SQL’s
- Knowledge on JDE Order To Cash, Logistics, Finance processes.
- Order Management
- Sales Accounting /Invoicing
- Create solution design documents.
- Create functional specifications for developers.
- Develop and present training material for the Testing and Training project phases.
- Perform post go-live operational support after project delivery launch through project phase transitions to Operations team.
- Desire to continuously improve IT-Project Delivery by seeking solutions and offering alternatives.
Key Skill Sets:
- Good communication skills to all project stakeholders, in both written and verbal formats.
- Ability to prioritize among a wide range of competing responsibilities.
- Self-sufficient, results driven with an open (growth) mindset.
- Creative and critical thinking approach to solving problems.
- Team player that has a desire to continually learn and build relationships across sectors.
- A Bachelor’s degree or 6-10 years’ experience of functional experience working with JDE.
- Experience working in an ERP (Supply Chain) Manufacturing industry preferred.
- Implementation experience with an ERP system preferred.
- Agile Project Management experience preferred.
- Manufacturing environment, knowledge with supply chain and or interaction with Sales, Warehousing and Finance teams experience preferred.