RPA Administrator / Developer
RPA Administrator / Developer
The RPA Administrator/Developer will serve in a technical role over the UIPath RPA platform, develop software robots and administer the RPA platform. The RPA Administrator/Developer will administer the platform, prioritizing server / bot uptime. This includes working with teams to provision application and bot servers as needed, monitoring logs, and working with developers on resolving technical issues. The RPA Developer/Administrator will also serve in an application administration role for the on-premises RPA platform ensuring the system remains current with respect to patches and upgrades, scheduling needs are addressed and change within the RPA ecosystem is well-managed. As a secondary responsibility and as time allows, the Administrator/Developer will work cross-functionally with business partners to design, develop, implement, enhance, and maintain software robots which work alongside humans to enhance business process efficiency.
- Support all aspects of UiPath bots in Orchestrator including but not limited to scheduling, deployment, synchronizing, etc.
- Prepare the infrastructure required for UiPath installations, upgrades, testing and troubleshooting. Install, and work with application owners, on application installation and administration on the bot servers.
- Set up accounts for all the developers, end-users, and robots.
- Maintain manuals, technical training material, and reference material.
- Monitor bots and coordinate support activities when bots fail.
- Develop, design, test, implement and maintain software robots.
This is a hybrid remote position with up to 3 days in the office or as directed by your manager
Required Education/Professional Experiences:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field and 2 years of UiPath experience and a total of 4 years in the IT industry.
- Knowledge and experience in the development, deployment, and maintenance of RPA initiatives a must.
- Experience responding to IT Service Request, Request for change and Incident management.
- Ability to work autonomously on tasks, yet be a team player with a collaborative spirit and good analytical and synthetic mind.
- Ability to travel as needed (estimated 5%) to remote locations, conferences, and/or training
Preferred Education/Professional Experiences:
- UiPath Certification(s)
- Strong understanding of workflow design
- Experience working with Microsoft Office 365 suite
- Basic knowledge of applicable business practices
- Strong skills in problem solving and critical thinking.
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills to organizational levels both above and below are required.
- Proven ability in analyzing, communicating, testing, and verifying IT system-level requirements
- Must be able to get up to speed quickly on any given topic or situation.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate (oral and written) effectively with end users and management.
- Should demonstrate ability to manage multiple tasks and competing priorities, driving towards completion.
- Self-starter who can work well independently or in groups.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
Domtar is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, sex (including gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), marital status, religion, national origin, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.