Domtar Paper, the largest integrated manufacturer and marketer of uncoated free-sheet paper in North America, has an opening for a Reliability Coordinator in our Johnsonburg, PA mill.
- Developer and main auditor of the Mill reliability processes including alignment, balancing, lubrication, vibration and condition monitoring systems.
- Lead a team of reliability engineers providing technical guidance to the maintenance teams. Serve as the main technical support for mill’s vibration and lubrication technicians.
- Provide expectations, accountability, and standards for the predictive and precision maintenance program, with input and help from various reliability resources both internal and external to the Mill.
- This individual will serve as a key resource for failure analysis and maintain organization of failure analysis efforts.
- Be a key champion for the implementation of new reliability practices and the successful deployment of new technologies.
- This individual may be assigned as needed certain other tasks such as Outage Coordinator, on-call and Superintendent Responsibilities.
- The Reliability Coordinator maintains external relations with peers at other mills, predictive/preventive technology suppliers and outside resource organizations to maximize the Mill’s reliability.
- Leading implementation or execution of maintenance and manufacturing reliability processes preferably for a pulp and paper mill or other large industrial facility.
- Demonstrated strong mechanical or electrical aptitude, communication skills and organizing abilities.
- Minimum of five years directly supervising or successfully implementing reliability practices.
- Demonstrated ability to function within CMMS (SAP preferred), vibration prediction software at a high level and other technologies and software as the Mill chooses to implement.
- Bachelor of Science degree in an engineering discipline.
Domtar is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, sex (including gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), marital status, religion, national origin, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.