12 hour rotating shifts: 7:00 am to 7:00 pm and 7:00 pm to 7:00am
Reports to Production Manager, job duties will include but not limited to:
- Focus on Safety and Quality at all times.
- Prepare and load rolls of paper into the backstands of converting machine.
- Operate, clean, and perform maintenance on machine.
- Frequent use of cutting tools to remove packaging.
- Operate fork and/or clamp truck.
- Ability to frequently lift up to 20lbs; occasionally lift up to 50lbs.
- General housekeeping and other duties as assigned.
Wages & Benefits
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must be able to read, write, and understand English
- Must have worked or been enrolled in school for 2 of the past 4 years
- Prefer at least one year of manufacturing and solid work history.
- Must be able to work 12 hour rotating shifts, including weekends.
Must successfully complete a selection process that includes aptitude tests, board panel interview, and background investigation, including employment, pre-employment physical, and drug screen.