Ariva, a wholly owned and operated Domtar business, offers a spectrum of best-in-class solutions to help businesses communicate, collaborate and compete more effectively. Ariva builds on the rich heritage of the Domtar Distribution Group, Canada’s premier source for high quality paper, packaging and graphic supplies. But we’re much more than a paper distribution company.
Domtar is the largest integrated manufacturer and marketer of uncoated freesheet paper in North America and the second largest in the world based on production capacity. We believe sustainable operations are a crucial piece of our business strategy and another means of bettering our customer service and product offering. We play a major role in the communities in which our operations are located and are committed to being environmentally responsible. Ariva offers competitive compensation and benefits combined with several health and wellness programs.
Based out of our Ariva Mount-Pearl location, the distribution centre has a full-time employment opportunity for a Delivery Driver on the day shift (8:00 AM – 4:30 PM) effective immediately.
Delivery Driver – Mount-Pearl, NL
Position Overview: Reporting to the Branch Manager Atlantic, the Delivery Driver is responsible for providing exceptional on-time delivery to our customers and also performing the tasks of an Order Filler as required to cover vacation and absences. This position works in close collaboration with Warehouse and Customer Service.
All applicants must have the following qualifications to be considered:
- Able to meet the full requirements of the position which include the necessary knowledge, skill and ability as well as the physical fitness to perform the normal duties of the job as determined by the Company
- Valid Driving license including Class 5 with Air Brakes Endorsement
- Clean Driver’s abstract
- Hard-working, dependable professional with a positive attitude
- Ability to work overtime as required
- Knowledge of health and safety practices/procedures
- Positive attitude/professional appearance and the ability to work with a minimum of supervision
We appreciate the opportunity to review all resumes; however, due to volume, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer.