Sr Administrator, EAI
Position title: Sr Administrator, EAI
Location: Fort Mill, SC (hybrid)
Reports to: Supervisor, EAI Administration
Reporting to the Supervisor, Integration Administration – EAI Administration will participate in the evolution of, and oversee the technical execution of, Domtar’s EAI landscape design, implementation, and support of Domtar’s EAI Solutions. This includes both on premisis and iPaas solutions.
- Provide support for Systems Integration software components such as webMethods, Boomi, Jboss, Unix Scripts, Contivo, MFT (GoAnywhere), etc. This includes consolation with DBAs, Network Operations and Security personal.
- Perform escalations/promotions as needed for EDI. Work closely with the rest of the admin team to ensure seamless implementations of application releases.
- Manage the configuration and installation of the webMethods components such as Integrations Server, Broker, My webMethods Server (MWS), etc. Install and configure GoAnywhere primary instances, Boomi and GoAnywhere agents.
- Work with other IT application teams to support application downtimes, patching, system readiness after downtime, and ensuring all transactions are successfully processed after downtime.
- Maintain manuals, technical training material, and reference material.
- Participate and consult on new technology discussions and planning.
- On call support – This position will be in an on-call rotation for high priority tickets that may occur off hours. The rotation is determined on an equitable basis across total staffing.
Key Skills Sets:
- Strong skills in problem solving and critical thinking.
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills to organizational levels both above and below are required.
- Proven ability in analyzing, communicating, testing, and verifying IT system-level requirements.
- Must be able to get up to speed quickly on any given topic or situation.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate (oral and written) effectively with end users and management.
- Must understand the flow of data, business processes, technical interfaces that would be created or impacted.
- Should demonstrate ability to manage multiple tasks and competing priorities, driving towards completion.
- Self-starter who can work well independently or in groups.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
Required Professional Experience/Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in an IT related field of study or equivalent experience coupled with 4-8 years of related experience that includes recent experience in webMethods and integration administration.
- Strong Experience in EAI, Information Management
- Strong Experience with integration lifecycle, webMethods preferred.
- Experience working with EAI developers and analysts.
- Experience responding to IT Service Request, Request for change and Incident.
- Ability to work autonomously on tasks yet be a team player with a collaborative spirit and good analytical and synthetic mind.
- Ability to travel as needed (estimated 5%) to remote locations, conferences, and/or training.
Preferred Professional Experience/Qualifications:
- Minimum of 4 years of systems administration related experience and at least 2 years of hands-on experience with SoftwareAG webMethods Suite.
- Minimum of 4 Years of UNIX or Linux system administration support
- Good knowledge in Java, Shell Scripting, Network, TCP/IP, database
- Working knowledge with DNS, Firewalls, Load Balancers, and Clustering
- Familiar with Web Authentication and Authorization systems, including LDAP, Active Directory and single sign on
- Working on high volume systems in a multi-site, DR, HA environment
- Experience working with XML; WSDL; and fixed and variable length flat files.
- Experience working with HTTPS, SFTP, and MQ over SSL
- Alternative Work Arrangements; hybrid remote work and flextime
- A flexible insurance plan (life, medical, dental)
- An employee assistance program
- Competitive compensation, including annual bonus plan
- A pension plan with matching company contributions
- Employer-paid development and continuing education
Domtar is a leading provider of a wide variety of fiber-based products including communication, specialty and packaging papers, market pulp and air laid nonwovens. Domtar’s principal executive office is in Fort Mill, South Carolina and Domtar is part of the Paper Excellence group of companies.
With approximately 6000 employees serving more than 50 countries around the world, Domtar is driven by a commitment to turn sustainable wood fiber into useful products that people rely on every day. Through our values of agility, caring and innovation, we constantly find better ways to serve our customers, support our employees and strengthen our communities.
Domtar is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, sex (including gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), marital status, religion, national origin, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.