· Lead the following “One Domtar” Reliability Work Stream efforts for an area of the mill:
· Planning and Scheduling
· Precision, Preventive and Predictive Maintenance
· Lubrication routes, Vibration Analysis routes, IR analyses and other techniques
· Ensure systems are in place for maintenance and operations to use to better understand, monitor and communicate the health of all production processes and equipment.
· Review and follow-up on equipment failures, utilizing root cause failure analysis, and offer solutions and own corrective action to prevent future failures.
· Champion and lead the Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA) process for the area.
· Lead Asset Strategy Development for the area
· Integrate reliability centered maintenance, risk based inspections, equipment condition monitoring, root cause analysis, critical spare parts management and other reliability best practices in normal day-to-day activities
· Provide technical expertise for the analysis, development and evaluation of new maintenance technologies and equipment, and fully utilize all existing technology.
· Serve as a resource for operators and maintenance to learn and understand more about maintenance processes and their related systems and strategies.
· Identify opportunities for improvement within processes, equipment/controls, environmental/safety areas, employee work environment, costs, quality, etc…
· Manage maintenance KPI’s and their reporting.
· Support the mill’s ISO requirements.
· Assist on mill wide projects as needed.
· This is a safety sensitive position.
Domtar is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, sex (including gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), marital status, religion, national origin, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.