Sr Engineer, Project
Domtar Paper Company, LLC is a Fortune 500 company that manufactures uncoated freesheet paper, market and fluff pulp, and adult incontinence products. Johnsonburg Paper Mill manufactures different grades of paper including Husky, Lynx, and Xerocopy.
Johnsonburg Mill, located in Johnsonburg, PA has an opportunity available as a Senior Project Mechanical Engineer. The successful candidate will report to the Mill Engineering & Maintenance Manager and provide the facility with mechanical engineering and large project management services.
- Collaborate with Mill Operations and Maintenance by providing detailed project cost estimates, budgets and equipment design & installation.
- Implement projects by organizing resources, leading contractors, maintenance employees, inspectors and regulators.
- Perform engineering evaluations and designs.
- Adhere to and enforce safety, environmental and other company policies.
- Candidate must possess a BS Degree in Mechanical Engineering BSME(T).
- The candidate must possess at least six years of Project Engineering experience.
- Possess experience working within a Pulp and Paper Mill, Utility, Refinery or Other Chemical Manufacturing facility.
- Candidate must have the ability to execute capital projects in an industrial setting.
- The candidate must have strong working knowledge of MS Office and AutoCAD.
You must successfully complete a selection process that may include, but is not limited to, interviews, aptitude tests, criminal background investigation, references verification and pre-employment drug-screening.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal law.
Domtar is an equal opportunity employer. We are also committed to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
Applicant must have the legal right to work in the United States. The company does not offer work visa sponsorship for this role.
Domtar is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, sex (including gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), marital status, religion, national origin, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.