Mechanical Project Engineer
This position is part of the Manufacturing Services Department at the Marlboro Paper Mill in Bennettsville, SC. The Marlboro Mill produces approximately 900 tons of slush pulp/day, 800 tons/day of fine white paper and approximately 300 tons/day of market pulp. The Engineering Department supports the mill with engineering services for mechanical and electrical capital projects as well as maintenance projects.
This position will work with the Mill’s production departments and provide mechanical engineering expertise. The position will develop, coordinate, and manage projects throughout the mill. The position responsibilities include planning, prioritization, scheduling, program development, implementation, and budget management. The position will also be responsible for some mill maintenance projects.
The following qualifications are required:
- BS degree in Mechanical or Civil Engineering. We are accepting applications from engineers with three or more years of project experience. Co-Op experiences are considered working experience.
- Experience with mechanical project installation and management is required.
- Safety and team oriented with a good work ethic, positive attitude, and the ability to work independently or in a group environment.
- Strong computer, technical and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills (written, oral, and listening) and strong interpersonal skills.