Engineer, Electrical Project
Domtar - Electrical Engineer
Domtar Paper Company is seeking an Electrical Engineer. The facility is in Johnsonburg, Elk County, Pennsylvania. The Johnsonburg Mill is a pulp, paper and cogeneration facility producing Fine Papers. The successful candidate will report to the Engineering & Maintenance Manager and provide the facility with electrical engineering, project management and reliability engineering services.
- Collaborate with Mill Operations and Maintenance by providing detailed project cost estimates, budgets, and equipment installation designs.
- Implement projects by organizing resources, leading contractors, maintenance employees, inspectors, and regulators.
- Analyze equipment, power systems and control systems and failures to improve processes and provide solutions to correct asset reliability concerns.
- Candidate must possess a BS Degree in Electrical Engineering (BSEE or BSEET)
- Candidate must have the ability to execute capital projects, improve control systems and reliability results within an industrial setting.
- The candidate must have strong working knowledge of personal computer systems and related software or desire and ability to advance understanding of CAD, DCS and PLC controllers and software is essential.
Domtar is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, sex (including gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), marital status, religion, national origin, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.