Digital Program Manager
Who is Domtar?
At Domtar, we’re driven to improve quality of life. With annual sales of US $5.5 billion, we make a wide variety of products that people around the world rely on every day, from copy paper to baby diapers. And how we do business is just as important as what we make. We’ve earned Great Place to Work Certification in the U.S. and a Forbes ranking as one of Canada’s Best Employers. Through our values of agility, caring and innovation, we constantly find better ways to champion health, dignity and comfort with our customers, colleagues and in our communities.
Who is Domtar Personal Care?
Personal care is not just our business. It’s Personal. It’s a child, a loved one; it’s often about those that can’t help themselves. Caring for them can only be personal. So Personal Care isn’t our category; it’s our calling, our mission. We imagine the solutions that make caring for babies’ skin, and preserving dignity and independence easier and more affordable for everyone. At Domtar, we believe everyone deserves personal care.
To be a global leader in absorbent hygiene by meeting consumers’ diverse needs through effective, affordable and widely available personal care solutions.
We champion health, dignity and comfort. We serve consumers and caregivers wherever they access personal care, through healthcare, retail and direct channels. We create value through our innovative solutions and achieve cost efficiency through operational scale, flexibility and the use of technology.
The Program Manager is part of our expanding Domtar Digital team, built around the fundamental objective of helping our retail customers and our own consumer brands compete and win in the competitive, exciting and (increasingly) digitally driven world of retail. We focus on creating and managing all customer-facing digital engagement, including content creation, site traffic, sales conversions, long-term loyalty participation and revenue-based performance metrics. In other words, from concept to conversion to counting the wins, this role is key.
- Lead and manage complex digital projects across multiple e-Commerce marketplaces and platforms
- Work closely with 3rd party vendors holding timelines and teams accountable for digital deliverables
- Create and drive growth in 3rd party Marketplaces (Amazon, etc). Improvement may include price changes to maximize margins, increasing quantity / quality of product postings, ensuring in-stock levels, modifying shipping policies and improving customer service ratings on each platform
- Analyzing marketplace information and making educated decisions to improve customer online shopping experience (images, taxonomy, search, navigation, etc)
- Analyzing effectiveness of marketing programs, customer segmentation KPIs, website performance and present weekly action-driven plan to impact those drivers
- Reviewing competitors on a regular basis to understand best practices (design, marketplace designs, promos, emails, etc)
- Developing new / innovative ways of growing sales through digital channels
- Assisting business teams in maintaining and improving relationships with strategic partners and vendors
Account / Client Management
Digital Strategy / Web Management
- Knowledge of E-Commerce Marketplaces
- Knowledge of Budget Responsibility, Managing Profitability, Process Improvement, Strategy & Planning, Analyzing Information, Reporting, Monitoring
- High level of computer literacy
- 5-7 years of professional experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Strategy or related field preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office preferred (PowerPoint and Excel)
- Detail-oriented, persistent follow-up and an ability to juggle shifting priorities
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills with an ability to tailor analysis to specific circumstances (e.g. familiarity with web analytics, product information management, ecommerce mechanisms)
- Self-starter who demonstrates strong initiative, sense of urgency, and intellectual curiosity with an eye to identifying opportunities to improve the business
- Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects while maintaining attention to detail (strong project management skills)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of employees, including presenting to and supporting senior management
- Communicate Effectively
- Build Relationships
- Behave Ethically
- Creativity & Innovation
- Focus on Client needs
- Lead, Make Decisions, Organize, Analyze, Plan, Solve Problems
- Magento Experience 1-3 years
- Salsify Experience 1 year
- Webdam Experience 1 year
- Web and mobile technologies (HTML, JS, CSS)
- Consumer engagement
- Large scale complex Project/Program Management
- Agile Project Management
Domtar is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, sex (including gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), marital status, religion, national origin, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.