MATERIAL HANDLER - ENTRY LEVEL
Domtar Paper, The largest integrated manufacturer and marketer of uncoated freesheet paper in North America, has entry level production positions available at our DuBois Converting & Distribution location. We are seeking skilled individuals to operate our state of the art equipment, systems, and processes.
We offer a competitive wage & benefits package:
- A New Hire rate of $15.99/hour for 90 day probationary period and then $19.21/hour with the opportunity for overtime. Potential first year earnings of $42,000.
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance package, life insurance, dental, and vision insurances.
- 401-K with company match and automatic contributions.
- PLUS paid vacation and 12 paid holidays.
We require a high school diploma or GED and must be able to work rotating shifts including nights, holidays, and weekends.
The selection process includes aptitude tests, board panel interviews, employment background investigation, and pre-employment drug and alcohol test.
Reporting to a Production Supervisor, job duties will include but are not limited to:
- Focus on Safety and Quality at all times.
- Prepare and load rolls of paper into the backstands of 1 of 3 paper converting machines.
- Operate, clean, and perform maintenance on machines.
- Frequent use of cutting tools to remove packaging.
- Operate fork and clamp trucks.
- Ability to frequently lift up to 20 lbs; occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
- Other duties as assigned.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Domtar is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, sex (including gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), marital status, religion, national origin, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.