MAINTENANCE ELECTRICAL/INSTRUMENTATION PLANNER
Plymouth, North Carolina
The Domtar Plymouth Mill is searching for a qualified E/I Planner.
Responsible for maintenance E/I planning and support of maintenance processes, department and mill goals
More specifically, you will have to:
- Develop and document equipment standards and maintenance practices.
- Conduct failure analysis, provide solutions and perform follow-up.
- Plan work packages for Electrical and Instrumentation trades as follow-up from equipment inspections.
- Work to meet the Safety, Environmental, Quality, Production and Cost goals of the department and mill.
- Plan for the safe and efficient execution of work orders by including safety requirements in the job plan; accurately estimate labor, materials and duration of jobs; and procure required resources, equipment and materials.
- Provide daily leadership to the maintenance team – including both area maintenance and shift maintenance.
- Work within a team environment with Engineering, Production and Maintenance planning.
- Develop maintenance processes and implement maintenance best practices.
- Responsible for meeting budgets, for cost effective operations.
- Provide necessary training for and development of crew members.
- Manage the maintenance function to reduce equipment downtime.
- Lead change efforts as needed.
- Own the process for accuracy of records in maintenance computer system.
- Manage projects and contractors as needed.
- Support NFPA70E Mill requirements.
- Writing job plans and compiling job packets.
- 5 years Maintenance Electrical or Instrument Journeyperson experience, or B.S. in engineering, or associate degree in a E/I maintenance related field plus two years of electrical or instrument experience
- Knowledge of maintenance trades
- Knowledge of planning and scheduling
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus
- Ability to understand prints
- Must be detail-oriented
- Must have ability to communicate and work effectively with outside resources (vendors, contractors, sales, etc.)
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office Software
- Must have previous exposure to NFPA70E.
Domtar is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, sex (including gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), marital status, religion, national origin, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.