Customer Service Representative - supporting web services
Web services tech support - corporate hire w/ benefits (medical, vacation...)
Homes.com provides websites and online marketing tools for the nation's real estate agents.If you meet the qualifications below and are interested in supporting the newest Homes.com platform, we invite you to apply today!
A positive attitude and a can-do personality are absolutely required! We have a lot going on, things change fast in this office, we want to be sure you're good with going with the flow!!
Please submit your resume including a list of your computer skills.We want to know what you know about the Internet, Social Networking, HTML, Photoshop, etc.
Successful candidates must pass a pre-employment drug test.
As a Service Representative, you will own all aspects of the customer relationship. You will serve as the face of our brand by delivering extraordinary customer care through relationship building.
In this opportunity, you will ensure extraordinary customer service by promptly and accurately responding to phone calls from existing customers, making it easy for them to do business with us, recognizing their value to us and solving their issues.
As a Service Representative, you add value on each and every interaction with the outcome of exceptional feedback from our customers and increased customer loyalty. You will be responsible for evaluating and analyzing each customer's business needs and recommending additional products to the customer.
- A positive attitude and can-do personality – you’ve got to go with the flow!
- Excellent customer service skills – perform above and beyond the call of duty.
- A sense of urgency and self motivation – take control!
- Be friendly, patient, polite, professional, and flexible – you will be the face of Homes Media Solutions with the customer.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills – this includes active listening.
- Maintain acceptable performance standards – including effectiveness, efficiency and quality.
- Have an eye for detail – accuracy is key!
- Act in the best interest of both customer and company – find common ground.
- Build a long-term relationship with the customer – relationships build business.
- Have effective and accurate decision-making skills – be confident in your work.
- Strong technical skills
- Basic HTML, web & photo editing software
- Demonstrated successful sales experience that is focused on the customer
We offer a dynamic environment, excellent growth opportunities, competitive earnings and a comprehensive benefits package including a generous 401(k). Dominion Enterprises supports a diverse workforce and is a drug-testing employer. If you have the required skills and seek a challenging growth opportunity, please apply online.