Business Readiness Manager (Remote)
As a Business Readiness Manager, you will manage the successful execution of Business Development projects by working cross-functionally across the organization. Accountable for managing the impact of change, including progress reporting and monitoring risks and issues as needed.
**Please note: This role requires 25% travel.
Roles and Responsibilities
Your key responsibilities as Business Readiness Manager will include:
- Identify, plan and manage pilot activities required to ensure a smooth transition, working with key stakeholders to identify the necessary changes to processes, procedures, and systems.
- Monitor the progress of pilots and other initiatives reporting on the progress including risks and issues, and attending and contributing to the relevant meetings as required.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure the project is planned and delivered effectively and on time by managing interactions cross-functionally to ensure success.
- Support continuous improvement through routine and retrospective analysis to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Support the Business Development Department by developing the required plans for each assigned project.
- Travel to project pilot customers and other initiatives as needed.
- Support continuous improvement through retrospective and analysis of pilots, including feedback from stakeholders and identification of risks, to identify opportunities for improvement.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Understanding of dealership operations and knowledge of dealer management systems (DMS).
- Customer-focused with excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to work at all levels within the business.
- Ability to build strong working relationships and communicate at all levels across the business.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to work effectively under pressure, deliver to strict deadlines and manage conflicting priorities.
- Strong planning and organizational skills, ideally with previous experience of working in a project environment.
- Results-focused with the ability to take ownership of tasks.
- Excellent team player who can work flexibly to meet business requirements.
The Business Readiness Manager reports to the Business Development Executive Director and has no direct reports.
Dominion Enterprises (DE) is a leading digital marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple business verticals. Our customers rely on our B2B cloud SaaS solutions to establish their online and mobile brands, generate leads, and manage customer relationships through our Homes.com, Dominion Dealer Solutions, Dominion Business Solutions / DX1, Travel Media and Franchise and Business Opportunity divisions. Our B2C web and mobile applications include Homes.com, HotelCoupons.com, FranchiseOpportunities.com, FranchiseGator.com, Franchise.com, and BusinessBroker.net.
About 2,000 employees reside and work in our Norfolk, VA home office and in offices across the U.S.Â Our employees will tell you about our collaborative, innovative, team-oriented work environment, excellent career enrichment opportunities, community service opportunities, competitive earnings, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). DE is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. DE is a drug-testing employer.