Homes.com, a division of Dominion Enterprises, is looking for an exceptionally talented, top-performing Sales Manager with the energy and enthusiasm to drive sales growth for a leading real estate portal bringing homebuyers, home sellers and real estate professionals together.
The Sales Manager is responsible for hiring, retaining and managing sales professionals in a high-volume, sales environment. They will focus on selling successful advertising products to real estate agents in order to drive advertising revenue through digital and mobile products. The Sales Manager will be overseeing a team of Account Executive’s, ensuring the close of contracts for partner programs, at defined monthly goals, along with ensuring partner and customer satisfaction. Schedule for this position is Monday-Friday. Additional hours as needed.
- Successfully execute an overall real estate agent inside sales strategy
- Facilitate new processes, tools, communications, training and methodologies to ensure sales program’s success across teams and departments throughout the company. Serve with other departmental management to facilitate relationships among members of these various departments and locations in order to achieve the organization’s goals and objectives
- Collaborate with marketing, support, community management, internal systems, product management and account management to facilitate new programs, messages campaigns and offerings.
- Achieve team-based monthly sales goals by leading agent prospecting and working inbound leads
- Train and develop a diverse team of experienced inside sales professionals
- Gain a strong understanding of Homes.com’s product portfolio and position those products to meet prospective clients’ needs
- Prospect agents through company-provided CRM and inventory tools, online sources, trade sources and creative resourcefulness
- Design and manage the Account Executive teams’ activities/sales processes, including cold calling, scheduling appointments and web-based presentations through telephone and web meeting software
- Analyze customer needs and make product recommendations and proposals
- Attend industry events and trade shows as requested
Our Minimum Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years professional sales experience
- Must be employed with our company (Dominion Enterprises) for a minimum of 1 year
- A successful track record of selling and marketing to business professionals
- No final warning issued in the last 6 months
- A working knowledge and strong grasp of Internet marketing, online customer acquisition, conversion and media sales
- An active learner with strong communication and organizational skills
- An ability to establish relationships with all levels of customers, management and employees with ease and enthusiasm
- Superior problem solving skills. Proven ability to manage detail on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Competitive, persistent, strong desire to make sales
- Passion to educate, sell and help real estate agents grow their business
- Exhibits inspired leadership qualities and the highest business ethics at all times
- Excellent written, oral communication and presentations skills
- Strong PC skills, including experience using CRM systems, Salesforce, MS Office
Our Preferred Requirements (A plus but not necessary):
- History of leading sales teams, achieving results and managing targeted activity
- Call center management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business or a related field.
Homes.com offers today's demanding home buyers, renters and those somewhere in between a simply smarter home search. With features like Homes.com Match, HomeShare and Snap & Search, home-shoppers now have a more personalized way to search for their next home. Since its launch over 25 years ago, Homes.com offers real estate professionals brand and property advertising, search engine marketing and instant response lead generation to help them succeed online. For more information, visit Homes.com.About DE
Dominion Enterprises (DE) is a leading digital marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple business verticals. Our customers rely on our B2B cloud SaaS solutions to establish their online and mobile brands, generate leads, and manage customer relationships through our Homes.com, Dominion Dealer Solutions, Dominion Business Solutions / DX1, Travel Media and Franchise and Business Opportunity divisions. Our B2C web and mobile applications include Homes.com, HotelCoupons.com, FranchiseOpportunities.com, FranchiseGator.com, Franchise.com, and BusinessBroker.net.
About 2,000 employees reside and work in our Norfolk, VA home office and in offices across the U.S.Â Our employees will tell you about our collaborative, innovative, team-oriented work environment, excellent career enrichment opportunities, community service opportunities, competitive earnings, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). DE is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. DE is a drug-testing employer.