Inside Sales Executive
Check out our New Culture Video! http://bit.ly/2tRfyiL
Do you love your job? Are you motivated to go to work each day because you enjoy being at work? Our people & culture is what we get praised for the most. The biggest compliment we receive from our employees is 'I love the People'. We are an energetic group, who enjoys each other, and success in what we do. We are looking for happy, positive, hardworking sales personnel to add to our already happy, positive, hardworking sales floor. If this is you, we look forward to meeting you!
Our Inside Sales Executive position is full time and conveniently located in the Sorrento Valley/Mira Mesa Blvd area in San Diego with the hours of 7:00am-3:30pm.
What we Offer:
- An hourly rate/base along with an aggressive commission structure up to 110% (No Cap on Earnings).
- Medical, Dental, Vision, flexible spending account. Coverage starts on the first day of the following month, after 30 days of employment.
- 401k, matching up to 4%, after one year of employment.
- 8 paid company holidays.
- Paid vacation and sick leave.
- Corporate discount opportunities.
- Daily/weekly competitive spiffs to earn extra cash
- A comprehensive training program. We have been recognized via Training Magazine (the last 5 yrs) as having one of the Most Successful Learning & Development programs in the world!
- Motivation to sell and close a deal.
- Meet our monthly sales quotas which are structured to reward our sales personnel with different level tiers for achievement.
- Comfortable with calling individuals who have not shown previous interest in our products.
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office and standard office applications as well as navigating on the Internet.
- Energetic, eager, focused and competitive by nature.
- A high volume of B2B outbound calls prospecting to Real Estate professionals. Selling online marketing tools to Real Estate agents.
- Seeking out business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the RE industry.
- Strong cold-calling and business development.
- Maintaining a high level of professionalism at all times with clients. Conducting live product demonstrations using JoinMe, via screen sharing.
Homes.com offers todayâ€™s demanding home buyers, renters and those somewhere in between a simply smarter home search. With features like Homes.com Match, HomeShare and Snap & Search, homeshoppers now have a more personalized way to search for their next home. Since its launch over 25 years ago, Homes.com offers real estate professionals brand and property advertising, search engine marketing and instant response lead generation to help them succeed online. For more information, visit Homes.com.About DE
Dominion Enterprises (DE) is a leading digital marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple business verticals. Our customers rely on our B2B cloud SaaS solutions to establish their online and mobile brands, generate leads, and manage customer relationships through our Homes.com, Dominion Dealer Solutions, Dominion Business Solutions / DX1, Travel Media and Franchise and Business Opportunity divisions. Our B2C web and mobile applications include Homes.com, HotelCoupons.com, FranchiseOpportunities.com, FranchiseGator.com, Franchise.com, and BusinessBroker.net.
About 2,000 employees reside and work in our Norfolk, VA home office and in offices across the U.S.Â Our employees will tell you about our collaborative, innovative, team-oriented work environment, excellent career enrichment opportunities, community service opportunities, competitive earnings, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). DE is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. DE is a drug-testing employer.