Business Development Sales Rep
Innovative solutions for hotels… Join our sales team in Maitland, Florida
Sales & Development Specialist
Travel Media Group is an industry leader providing a comprehensive guest feedback management platform that unites social media content creation, custom review response, influential reputation management, and websites into one convenient hub, TMG OneView®.
With nearly four decades in the hospitality industry, we have positioned ourselves as a provider of best-in-class solutions with partners that span the spectrum of hospitality, from major branded hotels and resorts to small boutique properties.
We are looking for a sales athlete to join our performance-based inside sales team. Bolstered by our focus on innovation and the support of our marketing team’s robust lead generation program, and a generous ramp up payout during the first three months, the Sales and Development Specialist (SDS) position offers a rewarding career in an industry that touches hundreds of thousands of lives daily.
Responsibilities span the spectrum of revenue generation and assurance:
- Demonstrate a Hunter mindset to prospect and connect with stakeholders
- Actively facilitate and execute revenue-generating new client and upsell meetings resulting in consistent monthly quota attainment
- Exemplify creative problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Work collaboratively with prospects to facilitate aligned solutions
- Respond resourcefully, flexibly, and positively when faced with new challenges and demands • Possess a constructive sense of urgency, optimism, ownership, and strong commitment to achieving success • Maintain and execute a networking pipeline to ensure sustainable revenue flow
- Positively represent and educate prospects on the Travel Media Group suite of solutions
- Work collaboratively with leaders and members of the Sales Teams to facilitate new client meetings
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- History of consistent sales excellence with proof of performance
- High attention to detail and organization
- Tech-savvy Hunter mindset
- Relevant understanding of the digital space
- Refined discovery and presentation skills
- Ability to excel in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment
- Self-directed and results-driven
- Client-centric approach to sales
- Commitment to a high-performance culture
- Hospitality experience with SaaS sales is preferred
- Ability to work from an office environment in Maitland, FL
The successful candidate will receive:
- Base salary with an uncapped commission structure
- Major medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K plan with company match
- Two weeks paid vacation plus eight paid company holidays per year
- Ongoing training and development
- Career advancement opportunities including an established Leadership Development Program
Travel Media Group is a division of Dominion Enterprises. We offer a dynamic environment, excellent growth opportunities, competitive earnings, and a comprehensive benefits package including a generous 401(K). Dominion Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. Dominion is a drug-testing employer.About DE
Dominion Enterprises (DE) is a leading digital marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple business verticals. Our customers rely on our B2B cloud SaaS solutions to establish their online and mobile brands, generate leads, and manage customer relationships through our Homes.com, Dominion Dealer Solutions, Dominion Business Solutions / DX1, Travel Media, and Franchise and Business Opportunity divisions. Our B2C web and mobile applications include Homes.com, HotelCoupons.com, FranchiseOpportunities.com, FranchiseGator.com, Franchise.com, and BusinessBroker.net.
About 2,000 employees reside and work in our Norfolk, VA home office and in offices across the U.S.A, Our employees will tell you about our collaborative, innovative, team-oriented work environment, excellent career enrichment opportunities, community service opportunities, competitive earnings, and comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). DE is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. DE is a drug-testing employer.