Are you the kind of person that has a can’t-stop-won’t stop attitude? Would you describe yourself as a relentless, self-motivated goal oriented individual? If you answered "YES, that is me!" - this may be the career for you!
Homes.com is seeking an upbeat, talented Collections Representative for our office in the heart of downtown Norfolk, VA. Because our company culture is everything, we offer a dynamic environment, excellent growth opportunities, competitive earnings and a comprehensive benefits package including a generous 401(k)! Work hours may vary between 8:00 am and 5:30 pm Monday - Friday.
Your Daily Responsibilities will include:
- Heavy outbound calling that takes advantage of your energy and skills
- Expedite collection of overdue accounts
- Process payments from delinquent accounts
- Contact clients via multiple channels- phone, email, etc.
- Subscription enforcement tasks
- Contact Manager Maintenance
- Cancellation request handling
- Report generation for management
Skills you will need:
- Strong customer service skills needed
- Sales success highly recommended
- Collections expertise preferred
- Working knowledge and understanding of billing, collections and related interfaces
- Personal strengths and business competencies that include: excellent written and oral communication, customer focus, active listening, being detail-oriented, priority setting, problem-solving, a drive for results, quality decision making, logical reasoning, self-leadership & direction, integrity, and trust.
If this sounds like you! We want you on our team! Apply Now!
ABOUT DOMINION ENTERPRISES:
Dominion Enterprises (“DE”) is a leading digital marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple business verticals. Our customers rely on our B2B cloud SaaS solutions to establish their online and mobile brands, generate leads, and manage customer relationships through our Homes.com, Inc., Dominion Dealer Solutions, Dominion Business Solutions / DX1, Travel Media and Franchise and Business Opportunity divisions. Our B2C web and mobile applications include Homes.com, Inc., HotelCoupons.com, FranchiseOpportunities.com, FranchiseGator.com, Franchise.com, and BusinessBroker.net. About 2,000 employees reside and work in our Norfolk, VA home office and in offices across the U.S. Our employees will tell you about our collaborative, innovative, team-oriented work environment, excellent career enrichment opportunities, community service opportunities, competitive earnings, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). DE is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. DE is a drug-testing employer.