Experienced Android Mobile Developer
- New feature development
- Maintain existing applications by fixing bugs, answering technical questions, and troubleshooting reported issues.
- Work with the design team to implement elegant user interfaces.
- Fully participate in all Agile Scrum Ceremonies.
- Work within a multidisciplinary team that includes, but is not limited to, UI/UX designers, product owners, Business Analysts, Quality Assurance, Server side developers, and other mobile developers.
- Keep abreast of trends in the mobile industry.
- Work in a collegial and open environment that rewards teamwork, continuous learning and meeting commitments.
- Experience with Kotlin and/or Java.
- At least one application on play store (OR) significant version controlled android project(s).
- Understand Android lifecycle.
- Knowledge of:
- Room/Sqlite or Realm, other ORMs
- Image handling using Picasso, glide, etc
- Networking using retrofit, okhttp or other networking libraries
- Dependency Injection using Dagger2 or any other DI frameworks
- Ability to write unit tests, integration tests and UI tests
- Passion for delivering quality code and follows coding standards
- Ability to give and take constructive feedback
Homes.com offers today’s demanding home buyers, renters and those somewhere in between a simply smarter home search. With features like Homes.com Match, HomeShare and Snap & Search, homeshoppers now have a more personalized way to search for their next home. Since its launch over 25 years ago, Homes.com offers real estate professionals brand and property advertising, search engine marketing and instant response lead generation to help them succeed online. For more information, visit Homes.com.
Dominion Enterprises (“DE”) is a leading digital marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple business verticals. Our customers rely on our B2B cloud SaaS solutions to establish their online and mobile brands, generate leads, and manage customer relationships through our Homes.com, Dominion Dealer Solutions, Dominion Business Solutions / DX1, Travel Media and Franchise and Business Opportunity divisions. Our B2C web and mobile applications include Homes.com, HotelCoupons.com, FranchiseOpportunities.com, FranchiseGator.com, Franchise.com, and BusinessBroker.net. About 2,000 employees reside and work in our Norfolk, VA home office and in offices across the U.S. Our employees will tell you about our collaborative, innovative, team-oriented work environment, excellent career enrichment opportunities, community service opportunities, competitive earnings, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). DE is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. DE is a drug-testing employer.