Regional Sales Manager (Territory: OH/MI/IN)
Regional Sales Manager
Individual Contributor in Territory covering: Ohio, Michigan, Indiana
WHY YOU WILL LOVE US
Dealer Specialties is the nation’s largest automotive data and photo-collection company, digital and e-commerce merchandising, vehicle inspection reports and inventory management software. We are looking for a high-energy and dynamic Regional Sales Manager (RSM) to help lead sales efforts for their assigned geographic territory.
In this role, you will be responsible for executing an established sales process with a focus on engaging, qualifying, and closing all prospective customers. The RSM will be responsible for researching and contacting leads, educating prospects about the value of our solution sets, and managing all the stages of the sales process from qualification to close. To be successful, you will need to be resourceful and execute an outbound prospecting plan of attack, including responding to inbound leads, making cold calls, engaging with prospects via email and social media, and conducting in-person selling.
WHY WE WILL LOVE YOU
The RSM will play a critical role in identifying and qualifying prospects that fit within our target customer profile in retail automotive and helping dealership partners reach more customers with more data shortening the buyer’s journey. The ideal candidate understands the value of work ethic above all else and has innate drive, proven initiative, and a track record of success. This candidate possesses excellent communication skills, is quick on their feet, and understands what it means to scale a business in a hyper-competitive market with limited resources. They must be comfortable in a fast-paced, quota-driven sales environment. In addition, the ideal candidate has strong attention to detail, is comfortable with constant change, and prioritizing multiple tasks and competing projects.
ATTRIBUTES WE LOOK FOR
- A Commitment to Win – a demonstrated track record of consistently achieving both personal and professional goals. You need to be comfortable being uncomfortable.
- A Critical Thinker – the ability to find and fuse information; apply business logic to simple and complex problems, and quickly analyze information to provide a recommendation. You need to know how to teach, tailor, and take control of the sales process.
- Coachable – a balance of competitiveness and empathy; self-awareness to acknowledge your strengths and weaknesses; and the ability to adjust "on-the-fly" to make changes, even when uncomfortable. You need to value and welcome feedback and iteration.
- Intellectual Curiosity – a deep-rooted desire to learn, understand and ask thoughtful questions. You are by nature someone who balances stability and the need to challenge the status quo. You innately learn.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Prospect new business opportunities to hit your number
- Prospect and identify dealers and groups to contact via email and cold calling (by phone/video and in-person)
- Manage a pipeline of opportunities in order to meet or beat assigned quota
- A successful RSM understands what it means to be a motivated self-starter in a start-up environment. Your energy will be the driving factor behind your ability to turn your targeted, outbound prospecting activities into a set of target accounts (dealerships and groups) across your assigned geographic territory.
- Early on, the RSM’s primary focus will be on landing and expanding the footprint in their territory by identifying, developing, and creating new business opportunities to maintain a rolling pipeline of potential deals.
- This is a highly visible, collaborative position with high expectations built around a quota responsibility for generating net-new sales and pipeline each month.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- 5+ years of experience selling software and/or digital merchandising in a competitive environment and with a proven track record of success - you know your numbers
- High energy and positive attitude - you understand what it means to surf
- Ability to take initiative - you are comfortable with limited resources
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and preferably have experience helping a company in the early stages of the product life-cycle.
- Track all relevant lead management, qualification, pipeline/forecast, and activity using HubSpot
- Tenacity and creative ability to research accounts, identify key players, generate interest, and qualify leads into sales opportunities
- Understand and appreciate sales methodology and process (e.g. SPIN, Challenger, Customer-Centric Selling, etc)
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 60%, including hotel stays, airport delays, and renting cars
- Experience selling complex solutions with a preference for a multi-touch sales process vs. a transactional sales process
- Knowledge and passion around data, marketing solutions, software, services, and experience selling equity mining, marketing, or CRM in the automotive space a plus
Dominion Inventory Manager, delivered by Dominion Dealer Specialties, was introduced to dealerships over 25 years ago. Today, Dominion’s robust suite of Inventory products and services enable auto dealers to take complete control of their inventory, from photo and data collection, window labels, video, 360 and online merchandising, to inventory pricing, appraising, stocking and sourcing. Today’s automotive dealerships enjoy complete inventory management with Dealer Specialties. https://dealerspecialties.com/
Dominion Enterprises (DE) is a leading digital marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple business verticals. Our customers rely on our B2B cloud SaaS solutions to establish their online and mobile brands, generate leads, and manage customer relationships through our Homes.com, Dominion Dealer Solutions, Dominion Business Solutions / DX1, Travel Media and Franchise and Business Opportunity divisions. Our B2C web and mobile applications include Homes.com, HotelCoupons.com, FranchiseOpportunities.com, FranchiseGator.com, Franchise.com, and BusinessBroker.net.
About 2,000 employees reside and work in our Norfolk, VA home office and in offices across the U.S.Â Our employees will tell you about our collaborative, innovative, team-oriented work environment, excellent career enrichment opportunities, community service opportunities, competitive earnings, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). DE is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. DE is a drug-testing employer.