Marketing Graphic Artist
Job Description and Responsibilities
Homes.com seeks a highly-motivated individual to join our marketing team as a Marketing Graphic Artist. This position will offer a challenging, yet rewarding experience for a design-oriented individual with interests in business to business (B2B) and business to consumer (B2C) marketing strategies.
The primary responsibilities of this position are to assist in the production of graphic elements that enhance our B2B and B2C strategies, specifically supporting these strategies in web and print advertising as well as motion graphics and video production.
- Four year degree preferred in marketing, advertising, graphic design, illustration, digital arts or a related field.
- Must be well-versed in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere and other design software.
- Must be able to effectively take copy and art direction to create designs for websites, emails, landing pages, flyers, promotional items, and more.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently without supervision.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects in a fast paced environment.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in HTML is preferred.
- Experience creating motion graphics and video editing are preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of social media sites.
Specific Job Duties:
- Create B2C and B2B infographics and banner ads.
- Make images for product release notices, blogs, etc.
- Create flyers and other designs for tradeshows.
- Create images for social media marketing.
- Format PowerPoint and/or Google slide presentations for webinars, sales meetings, and other high-profile meetings and events.
- Build and test landing pages with forms in WordPress.
- Production of marketing videos and motion graphics.
- Fulfill various other design requests and marketing projects as assigned.
Successful candidates for this role will be proactive, self-motivated, and excellent communicators. We offer a dynamic environment, excellent growth opportunities, competitive earnings, and a comprehensive benefits package including a generous 401(k). Dominion Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. Dominion Enterprises is a drug testing employer. A digital portfolio or link to a website with examples of your design work must be included with your application.
Homes.com is a division of Dominion Enterprises.About Homes.com
Homes.com offers today's demanding home buyers, renters and those somewhere in between a simply smarter home search. With features like Homes.com Match, HomeShare and Snap & Search, homeshoppers now have a more personalized way to search for their next home. Since its launch over 25 years ago, Homes.com offers real estate professionals brand and property advertising, search engine marketing and instant response lead generation to help them succeed online. For more information, visit Homes.com.About DE
Dominion Enterprises (DE) is a leading digital marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple business verticals. Our customers rely on our B2B cloud SaaS solutions to establish their online and mobile brands, generate leads, and manage customer relationships through our Homes.com, Dominion Dealer Solutions, Dominion Business Solutions / DX1, Travel Media and Franchise and Business Opportunity divisions. Our B2C web and mobile applications include Homes.com, HotelCoupons.com, FranchiseOpportunities.com, FranchiseGator.com, Franchise.com, and BusinessBroker.net. About 2,000 employees reside and work in our Norfolk, VA home office and in offices across the U.S.A. Our employees will tell you about our collaborative, innovative, team-oriented work environment, excellent career enrichment opportunities, community service opportunities, competitive earnings, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). DE is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. DE is a drug-testing employer.