Automotive CRM Region Sales Manager (remote w/ travel)
Regional Sales Manager (RSM)
Territory: KS | MO | NE (must reside in the territory)
Direct Reports: No
If you are looking for a place where you will leverage your drive and experience to solve big problems and to work alongside a growing team of equally talented and dynamic people, Dominion Dealer Solutions sales organization might be the right place for you.
As a Regional Sales Manager for Dominion Dealers Solutions, you will be part of a growing team of accomplished and driven territory sales professionals who are helping automotive dealerships transform how they sell and market to customers. You will report to the Regional Sales Director
We are looking for sales professionals with a background in automotive and a track record of selling complex solutions around CRM, digital and equity/data mining products.
We are looking for the following attributes:
- A Commitment to Win – a demonstrated track record of consistently achieving both, personal and professional goals. You need to be comfortable being uncomfortable.
- A Critical thinker – the ability to find and fuse information; apply business logic to simple and complex problems and quickly analyze information to provide a recommendation. You need to know how to teach, tailor and take control of the sales process.
- Coachable – you posses a balance of competitiveness, empathy and
self awarenessto acknowledge strengths and weaknesses and can adjust on the fly to make changes, even when uncomfortable. You value and welcome feedback and iteration.
- Intellectual Curiosity – a
deep rooteddesire to learn, to understand and ask thoughtful questions. You are by nature someone who balances stability and the need to challenge the status quo. You are innately learning.
We are passionate about transforming the automotive sales and marketing and are on a mission to help dealerships align their sales and marketing to line up with how people research and make buying decisions. We are looking for people who can answer yes to the following:
- You have excellent time management and organizational skills with experience building and executing on multi-state territory plans
- You are an excellent listener who understands the value of asking effective follow-on questions
- You love to tell compelling stories which provide unique and valuable perspectives about a prospect’s business
- You have experience leading prospects through a
customer centricor challenger sales approach and is comfortable with creating constructive tension.
- You have a track record of closing deals with $1M+ quota targets in
- You have previously sold complex solutions with multiple products and/or services.1
Requirements & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of quota carrying and closing experience with a consistent track record of success
- Strong familiarity with the automotive landscape, particularly large groups and regional OEM structure
- Proven history of selling complex solutions or products (CRM, digital, equity, managed marketing services, etc) to automotive groups and OEMs, and deep understanding of what appeals most to them
- Able to introduce new go-to-market development strategies and tactics to support rapid scale and growth
- Able to travel up to 80% within your assigned territory and open to overnight travel as necessary
- History of positive coordination with Customer Success teams
- Willingness to get hands dirty with the day-to-day aspects of sales: improving the appropriate sales aids (presentation decks, data sheets, premium content, etc), designing outbound sales tactics and process, ensuring accountability and performance both as an individual contributor and for future team growth, structuring internal company CRM processes (Dynamics)
- Able to create, document and deploy a repeatable process the increases revenue per named account as well as driving net new business with named accounts Data-driven and results oriented
- A team player that partners with other teams and creates synergies that benefit the entire organization
- Understanding of sales methodologies, SPIN, Customer Centric Selling or Challenger Sale a plus
- Deep knowledge of CRM systems, marketing automation and BI tools
About Dominion Enterprises:
Dominion Enterprises (“DE”) is a leading digital marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple business verticals. Our customers rely on our B2B cloud SaaS solutions to establish their online and mobile brands, generate leads, and manage customer relationships through our Homes.com, Dominion Dealer Solutions, Dominion Business Solutions / DX1, Travel Media and Franchise and Business Opportunity divisions. Our B2C web and mobile applications include Homes.com, HotelCoupons.com, FranchiseOpportunities.com, FranchiseGator.com, Franchise.com, and BusinessBroker.net. About 2,000 employees reside and work in our Norfolk, VA home office and in offices across the U.S. Our employees will tell you about our collaborative, innovative, team-oriented work environment, excellent career enrichment opportunities, community service opportunities, competitive earnings, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). DE is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. DE is a drug-testing employer.