***CALLING ALL GEARHEADS*** AUTO DEALER PHOTO REP (Northern NJ)
Do you love cars? Like hanging out at car dealerships, checking out the latest models? Have experience in automotive and looking for a way to turn your hobby into a career?
Since 1989, Dealer Specialties has been helping car dealerships across America overcome the challenges of inventory management and merchandising. Everything from vehicle images and videos, vehicle data, photo enhancements, car window stickers, and software development - we’ve got it!!
No previous automotive experience is required. We provide all necessary equipment and train all employees on processes, equipment use, and best practices for highlighting the best vehicle features.
This position is a 90-day Temp-to-Hire (regular FT employment after the 90-day temporary period is contingent upon performance and job availability).
- Visit assigned dealership locations daily to perform contracted services.
- Capture and process quality, digital photographs of vehicles at dealership’s lot using company-provided equipment and best practices.
- Capture video of vehicles based on standard operating procedures (SOPs) and best practices.
- Print window labels (i.e. window stickers and Buyer's Guides) and apply them to vehicles.
- Interact with dealership personnel during visits to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Upload the captured photos and/or video clips to Dealer Specialties’ database using company software.
- Valid driver’s license, appropriate vehicle insurance, RELIABLE VEHICLE, and clean driving record
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions
- Proficiency with smartphones, digital cameras and with indoor and outdoor photography
- Self motivated with the ability to work independently
- Excellent time management & organizational skills
- Communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Comfortable using computers and technology
- Available to work weekends if needed
Dealer Specialties offers a competitive wage, dynamic work environment, excellent growth opportunities, paid time off, comprehensive health benefits package and a generous 401(k).
Dominion Enterprises (DE) is a leading digital marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple business verticals. Our customers rely on our B2B cloud SaaS solutions to establish their online and mobile brands, generate leads, and manage customer relationships through our Homes.com, Dominion Dealer Solutions, Dominion Business Solutions / DX1, Travel Media and Franchise and Business Opportunity divisions. Our B2C web and mobile applications include Homes.com, HotelCoupons.com, FranchiseOpportunities.com, FranchiseGator.com, Franchise.com, and BusinessBroker.net.
About 2,000 employees reside and work in our Norfolk, VA home office and in offices across the U.S.Â Our employees will tell you about our collaborative, innovative, team-oriented work environment, excellent career enrichment opportunities, community service opportunities, competitive earnings, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). DE is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. DE is a drug-testing employer.