Inside Sales Executive
Your 2019 Opportunity! Total Compensation Increase.
Here at Homes.com, we assist real estate brokers in marketing themselves and their business via our website. It’s all about exposure! We help to increase incoming clients/customers to the broker by highlighting their properties/business online, which in turn leads to more revenue for the broker.
This is a business to business Inside Sales position, selling to Real Estate Agents/ Brokers, with an open territory throughout the country. You will be responsible for creating new business while having the opportunity to sell additional products to your existing clients. This position will be responsible for building our brand by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships. In addition they will be creating long-term value for our organization.
A successful candidate for this position is someone who sees themselves as a ‘Hunter’. Our mission is to put in the hard work and enjoy life. We are looking for a candidate who wants to invest in us with their talent, and for us to invest in them with rewards, culture, growth and opportunity. Are you a team player who thrives on friendly competition? Are you looking for a career change that could potentially be a better fit for you? If so, we look forward to meeting you!
Our Inside Sales Executive position is full time and conveniently located in the Sorrento Valley/Mira Mesa Blvd area in San Diego with the hours of 7:00am-3:30pm.
- An hourly rate/base along with an aggressive commission structure up to 110% (No Cap on Earnings).
- Medical, Dental, Vision, flexible spending account. Coverage starts on the first day of the following month, after 30 days of employment.
- 401k, matching up to 4%, after one year of employment.
- 8 paid company holidays.
- Paid vacation and sick leave.
- Corporate discount opportunities.
- Daily/weekly competitive spiffs to earn extra cash
- A comprehensive training program. We have been recognized via Training Magazine (the last 4 yrs) as having one of the Most Successful Learning & Development programs in the world!
Contribute your Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- The motivation to close a deal.
- A capacity to learn about the Real Estate industry and how you could profit from it by remaining current on industry trends, market activities and competitors.
- Meet our monthly sales quotas which are structured to reward our sales personnel with different level tiers for achievement.
- Well spoken. The ability to develop rapport quickly and build trust.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable with calling individuals who have not shown previous interest in our products.
- Tech savvy. Proficient in Microsoft Office. Energetic, eager, focused and competitive by nature.
Your Strengths: Prospecting, Presenting, Negotiating, Building Client Relationships, Strives for Excellence, Creativity, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Independence.
About Dominion Enterprises: Dominion Enterprises (“DE”) is a leading digital marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple business verticals. Our customers rely on our B2B cloud SaaS solutions to establish their online and mobile brands, generate leads, and manage customer relationships through our Homes.com, Dominion Dealer Solutions, Dominion Business Solutions / DX1, Travel Media and Franchise and Business Opportunity divisions. Our B2C web and mobile applications include Homes.com, HotelCoupons.com, FranchiseOpportunities.com, FranchiseGator.com, Franchise.com, and BusinessBroker.net. About 2,000 employees reside and work in our Norfolk, VA home office and in offices across the U.S. Our employees will tell you about our collaborative, innovative, team-oriented work environment, excellent career enrichment opportunities, community service opportunities, competitive earnings, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). DE is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. DE is a drug-testing employer.