Developer II (Experienced developer)
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB:
The right individual for this role will be a motivated and energetic developer who takes initiative, enjoys finding solutions to a varying number of challenges, is detail-oriented, and takes extreme pride in their work. If you thrive by working side by side with one of the most experienced and professional teams in the industry while leading your solutions to successful completion, consider this opportunity as the next level in your professional development.
- Manage, maintain, and extend highly scalable enterprise web applications
- Development of robust and user-friendly .NET-based web applications.
- Contribute to other programming projects and teams.
- SQL Server T-SQL development.
- Application/Framework design as needed.
- Routine daily maintenance of existing sites and applications
- Attend daily scrum meetings
- Other duties as required by management
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical field or equivalent experience.
- 2-5 years of programming experience.
- Thorough knowledge of VB.NET, C#, ASP, ASP.NET, and SQL Server required
- Knowledge of XML, XSLT, SOAP web services preferred
- Knowledge of CSS preferred
- Knowledge of SQL Server Spatial and SOLR a plus
- Experience with source control like TFS and Github
- Self-motivated and pro-active
- Strong analytical skills and decision-making ability
- Willingness to work in a team environment
- Solid organizational and time management skills