Social Media Product Analyst
Travel Media Group has an exciting opportunity for a detailed-oriented social media superstar in our office in Orlando, FL! We are looking for an individual to work in a fast-paced environment who is self motivated with a strong background in proofreading, social media ad spend, and attention to detail to review social media content for clarity and consistency.You will be auditing engaging content for a large portfolio of hotel partners that will turn followers into customers and customers into advocates. You will manage the advertising budget for various properties and be responsible for scheduling effective paid advertisements on Facebook and Instagram.
The primary responsibility of this position is to proofread social media posts and track advertising budgets for a large portfolio of hotels. The successful candidate will help ensure that posts are meeting fulfillment and performance expectations. It will be necessary to take data-driven approaches to analyze content and ad spend to prove ROI of the social media product. In addition, the candidate will need to conceptualize, curate, and create social media posts that have a high engagement and a low error rate. We are looking for a resourceful individual with a strong sense of grammar, analytics, and social media marketing. The candidate should have a solid understanding of how each media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels. These social media channels include Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and others as appropriate. Candidates must also stay up-to-date on best practices and emerging trends in social media content.
The responsibilities of this position include:
- Auditing a high volume of daily social media posts
- Managing Facebook ad spend to promote hotels and increase exposure to guests
- Multitasking multiple projects as they arise
- Ability to write flawless copy that translate the clients needs
- Identifying social trends and improving content as needed
- Analyzing post and ad performance
- Establish KPIs to measure the effectiveness of posts
- Scheduling weekly social media content via a proprietary scheduling platform
- Basic photo editing and design activities
- Understanding and staying up-to-date on social media advertising policies
- Has passion for social media and eagerness to learn
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills with a diligent eye for detail, language, flow, and grammar
- Fluent with the nuances of social media writing, including the use of hashtags, emojis, puns, and acronyms
- Has intermediate or advanced Microsoft Excel or Google Sheet skills
- Knowledge of image editing and designing with Photoshop or Canva
- Familiarity with copyright and free use images
- Familiarity with programs such as HootSuite and Sprout Social
- Self-motivated with an ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong creative thinking skills and ability to think conceptually
- Time-management skills
- Bachelor degree
- Relevant experience creating successful social media content for businesses
- Major medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Two weeks paid vacation per year
- Eight paid company holidays per year
- Ongoing training and skill development
- Career advancement opportunities and more
We are actively searching for motivated individuals in the Orlando area. If you're looking to jump-start your career with a stable industry leader and would like to learn more, contact us today!
Travel Media Group is a division of Dominion Enterprises. Dominion Enterprises is a leading online marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple targeted business verticals. We offer a dynamic environment, excellent growth opportunities, competitive earnings, and a comprehensive benefits package that include a generous 401(k). Dominion Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. Dominion Enterprises is a drug-testing employer.
Dominion Enterprises (DE) is a leading digital marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple business verticals. Our customers rely on our B2B cloud SaaS solutions to establish their online and mobile brands, generate leads, and manage customer relationships through our Homes.com, Dominion Dealer Solutions, Dominion Business Solutions / DX1, Travel Media and Franchise and Business Opportunity divisions. Our B2C web and mobile applications include Homes.com, HotelCoupons.com, FranchiseOpportunities.com, FranchiseGator.com, Franchise.com, and BusinessBroker.net.
About 2,000 employees reside and work in our Norfolk, VA home office and in offices across the U.S.Â Our employees will tell you about our collaborative, innovative, team-oriented work environment, excellent career enrichment opportunities, community service opportunities, competitive earnings, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). DE is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. DE is a drug-testing employer.