E-Learning and Documentation Specialist
Dominion DMS is currently seeking an E-Learning and Documentation Specialist to assist in developing coursework for the Learning Management System for internal and external training.
The E-Learning and Documentation Specialist will develop, create, and publish learning and training content for the training of our client base, in addition to our internal support teams. The person in this role will join in enhancing the company’s mission of providing effective mixed-method training curriculums for a well-rounded and engaging learning experience.
A successful candidate should such exhibit qualities as:
- Team Player – working with a group to assist in achieving a common goal.
- Creativity – approaching different training assignments with a fresh perspective to encourage engaged and receptive learning.
- Professionalism – punctual and excellent attendance.
- Reliability –the company will lean on this department to assist in providing digital based training and accommodate scaled growth.
- Multi-tasking –multiple tasks and projects are under concurrent development that may require you to bounce from project to project.
Preferred Skills and Abilities
- Communication, both written and verbal.
- Attention to detail in visual inconsistencies and text-based errors.
- Multi-task oriented and able to effectively shift to changing priorities.
- Discretion with confidential, proprietary, and personal information to which he/she may become privy.
- Familiarity with LMS authoring tools such as Adobe Captivate or Articulate Storyline.
- Media editing tool familiarity (including but not limited to Adobe Photoshop, Sony Movie Studio, or Audacity).
- Microsoft or Google Suite programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Docs, Sheets, and Slides).
- 1-2 years of training/teaching in a business or educational environment.
- Experience in interacting with an LMS from a user or administrative perspective.
- Degree, or certificate, in a field that can be applied to the role.
- Basic understanding of an automotive dealership operation.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, flexible spending account. Coverage starts on the first day of the following month, after 30 days of employment.
- 401k, matching up to 4%, after one year of employment.
- Paid vacation, company holidays and sick leave.
- Corporate discount opportunities.
About Dominion Dealer Solutions:
Dominion Dealer Solutions improves dealers’ lives by developing advanced technologies including reputation and social media management, responsive websites, digital advertising, SEO, SEM, multi-channel marketing, and custom market reports. Coupled with award-winning lead management, inventory merchandising, equity mining, customer relationship (CRM) and dealer management (DMS) solutions, Dominion redefines automotive retail by delivering first-class customer experiences for today’s automotive dealerships. Based in Norfolk, Virginia, every OEM and more than 10,000 U.S. dealers depend on Dominion’s foundation of innovation, integrity, excellence, and teamwork to provide them with results at every turn. For more information, visit our website, like us on Facebook, or YouTube, or follow us on Twitter and Instagram.
Dominion Enterprises (DE) is a leading digital marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple business verticals. Our customers rely on our B2B cloud SaaS solutions to establish their online and mobile brands, generate leads, and manage customer relationships through our Homes.com, Dominion Dealer Solutions, Dominion Business Solutions / DX1, Travel Media and Franchise and Business Opportunity divisions. Our B2C web and mobile applications include Homes.com, HotelCoupons.com, FranchiseOpportunities.com, FranchiseGator.com, Franchise.com, and BusinessBroker.net.
About 2,000 employees reside and work in our Norfolk, VA home office and in offices across the U.S.Â Our employees will tell you about our collaborative, innovative, team-oriented work environment, excellent career enrichment opportunities, community service opportunities, competitive earnings, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). DE is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. DE is a drug-testing employer.