CrossSell LLC, a division of Dominion Enterprises, is looking for a Mid-Level .Net Developer to sit in our Lexington, KY office.
We are a long established software as a service (SaaS) solutions provider for automotive dealers located in the US. We have been serving the industry for over 30 years with a solid and profitable national footprint. Join our seasoned and small team and with our deep industry knowledge, blend your .Net web, service and SQL server skills to build and maintain our data integration solutions. We are primarily a Microsoft centered shop using Visual Studio for software development and SQL Server as long term data storage. Our main focus is centered around our inventory reporting online solution targeted at our clients to meet their vehicle inventory control needs.
- Software development is in Visual Studio using C# language
- Solutions are focused on the primary website written using MVC framework in .Net, but you will also have opportunity to work on secondary systems that are designed around desktop forms and services
- Provide solutions to resolve bug reports, and to create enhancements features; provide coding solutions following in-house design guide and divisional best practice
- Maintain and update internal technical and business documentation on all aspects of our services and solutions
- Participate in design and architecture sessions to help break down larger requests; in daily team meeting to discuss challenges, blockers; and in code review of code you provide as well as code from the rest of the team
- Offer suggestions to improve productivity, in terms of improved process, or technology
- Team is organized around Agile Scrum principles
- Candidate must be able to work in the local office in Lexington, KY
- Two or Four year College degree in software engineer required
- 3 to 5 years’ of proven success with a preference around building website solutions
- Exposure and some experience/understanding with Visual Studio to build .Net websites (MVC experience or knowledge a plus); with reading, writing to SQL Database using stored procedures as well as inline SQL; with usage of source control
- Understanding around usage of automated unit tests (plus if experience building such tests)
- Helpful and preferred but not required:
- Visual Studio 2017
- SQL Server 2017
- Creating MVC websites using Visual Studio 2017
- Creating WebApi REST based services
- Knowledge of GIT and Subversion source control; of Crucible (code review and collaboration software); and of Jira (or TFS) for issue tracking
- Knowledge of PHP, Linux, and Windows Servers Configuration, .net Core and Xamarin mobile development
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good team player with strong ethical values and good communication skills
About CrossSell LLC
Cross-Sell, LLC is an industry leading provider of innovative automotive market reporting with offerings in both print and software based solutions. Since the company was founded in 1988, Cross-Sell has launched several first-in industry innovations, including its current suite of solutions that deliver an efficient means in which automotive dealers and their vendors can analyze, understand and react to ever-changing market condition. We are a fast-moving technology company specializing in print & web application offerings for the Automotive Industry.
Dominion Enterprises (DE) is a leading digital marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple business verticals. Our customers rely on our B2B cloud SaaS solutions to establish their online and mobile brands, generate leads, and manage customer relationships through our Homes.com, Dominion Dealer Solutions, Dominion Business Solutions / DX1, Travel Media and Franchise and Business Opportunity divisions. Our B2C web and mobile applications include Homes.com, HotelCoupons.com, FranchiseOpportunities.com, FranchiseGator.com, Franchise.com, and BusinessBroker.net.
About 2,000 employees reside and work in our Norfolk, VA home office and in offices across the U.S. Our employees will tell you about our collaborative, innovative, team-oriented work environment, excellent career enrichment opportunities, community service opportunities, competitive earnings, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). DE is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. DE is a drug-testing employer.