Norfolk VA based or Remote Office acceptable within MD-DC-VA-NC (2-3 days/month travel to Norfolk)
Salesforce.com expert career opportunity - developer/systems administrator
Direct hire corporate.
Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit? Have you ever wanted to be a pioneer in a new venture?
We are recruiting a skilled Salesforce.com Developer who can also function as Admin to contribute to the growth of an innovative new venture at Dominion Enterprises. In this role you will be designing, building, and maintaining Salesforce processes to increase the efficiency of the organization as well as providing testing and post implementation support. This is an ideal role for self-motivated problem solver who is looking to challenge themselves by working in a fast paced startup environment.
About The Role:
- Gather business requirements from a diverse number of users and translate requirements into scalable solutions.
- Develop, test and rollout customizations, custom objects, new enhancements and system updates based on collaborations with end-users
- Integrate Salesforce with other systems and tools, seek out ways to utilize Salesforce to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace
- Perform day-to-day administration of Salesforce.com including managing roles and access, troubleshooting, data cleansing and auditing, and configuration requests
- Maintain data integrity thru data cleansing and de-duplication
Who You Are:
- 2+ years of experience working on the Salesforce CRM platform as a Developer/Admin
- Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into solution designs
- Experience with integrations and knowledge of integration patterns (REST, JSON & XML, etc.)
- Proficiency in Salesforce customizations, security controls, creating profiles, roles, users, record types, page layouts and email services
- Strong understanding of other related technologies
- Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Salesforce Developer and Administrator certifications preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or related field
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, Dental, Vision, flexible spending account. Coverage starts on the first day of the following month, after 30 days of employment
- 401k, matching up to 4%, after one year of employment
- Paid vacation, company holidays and sick leave
- Corporate discount opportunities
Our office is conveniently located in the heart of Downtown Norfolk, right in the middle of everything - shopping, arts, dining, entertainment and the river. Downtown Norfolk is compact, walkable, and easy to navigate and offers a vibrant culture. Also, Downtown garage parking is provided at no cost to employees.