Client Support Specialist
Travel Media Group offers complete digital marketing solutions for the hospitality industry. We are the provider of best-in-class products such as Social Media, Reputation Management, Respond & Resolve, Online Listings and more. Our team is responsible for the improved exposure and elevated online presence of thousands of hoteliers the world over.
Cutting edge technology & innovative solutions…Do you have what it takes to join our winning sales team?
We have an opportunity for a motivated, professional Client Support Specialist in our office in Orlando, FL. We take the development of our staff very seriously, and our progressive culture encourages our team members to achieve excellence in a B2B environment, with training and growth opportunities. For more than 30 years, Travel Media Group (HotelCoupons.com) has partnered with hoteliers throughout the continental U.S. to ensure they fill hotel rooms while saving travelers money.
Position Summary: The primary responsibility of the Client Support Specialist is to develop and maintain excellent client relationships with new and existing hotel clients throughout the entire customer lifecycle. The Client Support Specialist must engage in daily contact with clients to retain and facilitate the revenue growth of a book of business. In addition, responsibilities include product training, basic technical support, and marketing recommendations. The responsibilities of the Client Support Specialist include:
- Engage in weekly and monthly team activities and meetings
- Work seamlessly with other departments to better serve our clients and prospects
- Ensure timely on boarding upon receipt of customer agreements
- Confirm logins and ensure emails and account information are all correct
- Send follow-up confirmation email with login and contact information
- Work with our Composing department on the set up of video montages, online listings, and print listings
- Conduct a thorough walkthrough and training with the new customer, including adding any enhancements purchased
- Be able to up-sell and upgrade accounts
- Perform monthly Reputation account analyses and measure customer performance on entire campaigns
- Handle daily issues including troubleshooting and call-ins
- Complete account billing and product changes (upgrades/downgrades) by working in conjunction with the Regional Office Managers
- Process all client requests and changes quickly and efficiently with great attention to detail, while adhering to company pricing guidelines and terms
- Develop and maintain relationships with appropriate Regional Marketing Consultant in order to maintain a book of business
- Maintain timely and accurate communication (both verbal and written) with clients in order to develop, maintain, and solidify relationships for all assigned accounts on a bi-monthly basis
- Develop a comprehensive understanding and knowledge of all Travel Media Group product offerings
- Conduct in-depth webinars on all products
- Maintain accurate notes and client information in Salesforce.com
- Recognize accounts in danger of canceling and proactively work with the client to improve their performance and relationship with Travel Media Group
- Assist in retention and collections as needed
- Must be organized, able to multi-task, demonstrate superior attention to detail and adhere to deadlines
- Must be self-directed, self-motivated and focused on results
- Must be skilled in use of standard office communication technology (email, voicemail, Internet, etc.)
- Must exhibit a positive, cooperative and friendly attitude, especially under pressure
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written)
- Must have proven ability to communicate and interact effectively with internal and external customers
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com is a plus
- Base salary with uncapped commission structure
- Major medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Two weeks paid vacation per year
- Eight paid company holidays per year
- Annual incentive trip for qualified employees
- Ongoing training and skill development
- Career advancement opportunities
We are actively searching for motivated individuals in the Orlando area. If you’re looking to jump-start your sales career with a stable industry leader and would like to learn more, contact us today!
Travel Media Group is a division of Dominion Enterprises. Dominion Enterprises is a leading online marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple targeted business verticals. We offer a dynamic environment, excellent growth opportunities, competitive earnings and a comprehensive benefits package that include a generous 401(k). Dominion Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. Dominion Enterprises is a drug-testing employer.