Dominion Dealer Solutions improves dealers' performance by developing advanced technologies including: reputation and social media management, responsive websites, digital advertising, SEO, SEM, multi-channel marketing, and custom market reports. Coupled with award-winning lead management, inventory merchandising, equity mining, customer relationship (CRM) and dealer management (DMS) solutions, Dominion redefines automotive retail by delivering first-class customer experiences for today's automotive dealerships. Based in Norfolk, Virginia, every OEM and over 10,000 U.S. dealers depend on Dominion's foundation of innovation, integrity, excellence and teamwork to provide them with results at every turn. For more information, visit our website, like us on Facebook, Pinterest or YouTube, or follow us on Twitter.
Primary responsibilities are to service existing customers in an assigned territory. Account/Service Representatives’ responsibilities include planning service activities, attaining established service goals, and establishing and maintaining excellent customer relationships.
- Overall management of service to customers—to include entering information into company laptop, creating window labels, identifying pertinent options, taking quality photographs, applying product to windows, and maintaining accurate online customer inventory
- Coordinate activities for efficiency and to maximize customer satisfaction
- Complete contracts accurately and completely
- Develop and maintain long-term customer relationships through effective customer service including follow-up, and addressing concerns and issues
- Communicate customer problems or issues to management and take prompt action to correct
- Complete and submit call logs as directed by the manager
- Complete and submit all assigned reports accurately, completely, and timely