Agile Business Analyst
Dominion VUE, a division of Dominion Enterprises, is recruiting a talented highly motivated and results-driven Agile Business Analyst to contribute to the growth of a new cloud based Dealer Management System in Mobile AL. In this role you will apply analytic rigor to support product development business operations and KPI reporting. This is an ideal role for someone who is a self-starter with excellent organization, analytical, and technical skills.
About the Role:
- Document requirements utilizing various business requirement elicitation techniques. Collect, analyze, and develop these requirements ensuring alignment with business strategy.
- Partner with Product Sales and Customer Success teams to support product enhancements and process improvement
- Act as a translator/interpreter between business and technology experts during requirements gathering and design discussions.
- Assist in development and implementing test plans/scenarios to ensure successful project delivery.
- Expand industry knowledge related to emerging information technology and business analysis practices and standards.
- Well organized, highly motivated, and process driven with the ability to prioritize and collaborate in a multi-tasking environment.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university in a discipline related to business, IT, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 1 year experience working within an Agile software development environment or within a data-related position within the automotive industry.
- Deep knowledge of office productivity software (MS Office, Google Drive)
- Experience working with development planning tools like DevOps or JIRA.
- Basic understanding of the fundamental building blocks of the DMS especially Parts and Service, Sales and F&I, and Accounting.
- Basic knowledge of enterprise level application architecture
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical Dental Vision flexible spending account. Coverage starts on the first day of the following month after 30 days of employment
- 401k matching up to 4% after one year of employment
- Paid vacation company holidays and sick leave
- Corporate discount opportunities
Dominion Enterprises (DE) is a leading digital marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple business verticals. Our customers rely on our B2B cloud SaaS solutions to establish their online and mobile brands, generate leads, and manage customer relationships through our Homes.com, Dominion Dealer Solutions, Dominion Business Solutions / DX1, Travel Media and Franchise and Business Opportunity divisions. Our B2C web and mobile applications include Homes.com, HotelCoupons.com, FranchiseOpportunities.com, FranchiseGator.com, Franchise.com, and BusinessBroker.net.
About 2,000 employees reside and work in our Norfolk, VA home office and in offices across the U.S. Our employees will tell you about our collaborative, innovative, team-oriented work environment, excellent career enrichment opportunities, community service opportunities, competitive earnings, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). DE is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. DE is a drug-testing employer.