Senior Developer - full stack LAMP
Senior Developer Career Opportunity at Franchise Growth Network
Full Stack - Hands on - Small Team Environment
Located in Portsmouth, NH
Franchise Growth Network (seeks a talented IT Professional to have an immediate positive impact on the development and performance of our websites and apps. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a small, friendly, team-based company. This person will be a key team member who will take an active and hands on role in development operations. Team leadership opportunity available for candidates with demonstrated relevant people & project management experience.
Franchise Growth Network, founded in 1993, operates 2 of the top franchise for sale properties - Franchise.com & FranchiseSolutions.com. FGN is owned by Dominion Enterprises, a large privately held company that owns and operates a collection of digital marketing brands, software and services.
- Minimum 5 years real world experience experience developing, testing, and deploying high traffic websites with a heavy focus on leads, conversion, SEO optimization and A/B testing.
- Minimum 5 years experience developing, testing, and deploying LAMP stack web applications
- Minimum 5 years experience designing overall architecture of desktop web and mobile applications
- Minimum 5 years experience with databases like MySql, Oracle, SQL Server and other databases like MongoDB, Redis, Cassandra, or other BIG databases
- Knowledge and experience using code versioning tools such as Git, SVN
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection
- Proficient in responsive design and achieving cross-browser compatibility
- Proficient at writing ad-hoc SQL queries and stored procedures
- Experience building and working with third party API’s
- Experience deploying technical-SEO best practices
- Possess strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience leading and managing projects is a plus