National Sales Trainer
National Sales Trainer - significant digital marketing brand provider in the real estate industry - must reside San Diego
Do you have a passion for developing others to excel in their career? Homes.com is hiring a National Sales Trainer with demonstrated success in selling, managing and training sales teams. The right candidate has sales or sales management experience in digital media or software services. Delivery channels include classroom, virtual, and one-to-one coaching.
- Assist in the design and development of training programs and related materials as you learn the business, products, and services
- Develop learning content using multimedia tools such as Brainshark
- Coordinate pre-training logistics for classroom and virtual programs and tailor content to participants and their market, business, and/or products
- Facilitate classroom or virtual media training involving participants
- Submit a post-session evaluations describing group involvement, specific coaching, and follow up development opportunities with employees and their managers to ensure training concepts are being reinforced
- Enjoy some business travel (20-30%) within work environments that include office settings and customer locations
- Work independently, with little or no management supervision
Contribute Your Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Facilitation: You enjoy presenting and training in front of audiences, large and small; you are responsive to your audiences, draw them out, and maintain rapport throughout; you coach attendees with candor and sensitivity, and with confidence and insightfulness you summarize your recommendations to senior leaders
- Strengths: Your business competencies include customer focus, interpersonal savvy, listening, planning, comfort around senior management, time management, drive for results, presentation skills, planning, problem solving, organizational agility, motivating others, and composure
- Numbers: Your analytical abilities include general math and and your analytical abilities extend to problem definition, reading technical and business documents, writing reports and succinct business correspondence, data collection, establishing facts, and drawing valid conclusions
- Technology/Equipment: A/V equipment skills and Microsoft Office Suite proficiency (Word, Excel, PPT)
- Tools: CRM knowledge; skills in Salesforce.com preferred
- Education: Bachelor's Degree or three to five years of related experience and/or training in outside sales/digital advertising; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in or knowledge of the real estate industry is a plus.
Homes.com offers today's demanding home buyers, renters and those somewhere in between a simply smarter home search. With features like Homes.com Match, HomeShare and Snap & Search, homeshoppers now have a more personalized way to search for their next home. Since its launch over 25 years ago, Homes.com offers real estate professionals brand and property advertising, search engine marketing and instant response lead generation to help them succeed online. For more information, visit Homes.com.
Dominion Enterprises (DE) is a leading digital marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple business verticals. Our customers rely on our B2B cloud SaaS solutions to establish their online and mobile brands, generate leads, and manage customer relationships through our Homes.com, Dominion Dealer Solutions, Dominion Business Solutions / DX1, Travel Media and Franchise and Business Opportunity divisions. Our B2C web and mobile applications include Homes.com, HotelCoupons.com, FranchiseOpportunities.com, FranchiseGator.com, Franchise.com, and BusinessBroker.net.
About 2,000 employees reside and work in our Norfolk, VA home office and in offices across the U.S.Â Our employees will tell you about our collaborative, innovative, team-oriented work environment, excellent career enrichment opportunities, community service opportunities, competitive earnings, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). DE is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. DE is a drug-testing employer.